This Instant Pot Chili Relleno Dip is absolutely delicious. I am a sucker for a great dip. Set me up with some chips and a delicious dip and I am happy as a clam. This dip is perfect for any occasion. It will make a great dip for a tailgate party, a Cinco de Mayo party, a get together with your great friend’s party, or just a delicious snack at home for yourself. It is super easy to put together and super easy to make in your instant pot.
This dip is served warm so it makes a perfect wintertime dip. Some of our favorite wintertime parties include lots of tailgating. There is nothing better than a nice warm yummy dip while sitting in the crisp cool air.
- 2 packs of 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1/4 C of green enchilada sauce
- 1 C shredded Mexican cheese
- Using a rubber spatula, mix together in a large bowl the cream cheese, taco seasoning and green chilis.
- Scoop the mixture into a ceramic baking dish or a pressure cooker safe bowl.
- Pour the 1/4 C enchilada sauce onto the top of the mixture.
- Top the mixture with the shredded cheese.
- Cover your mixture with foil.
- Add two cups of water to the bottom of your instant pot.
- Place your trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Place the baking dish into your Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Set your Instant pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once completed do a quick release.
- Remove your baking dish from the Instant Pot and serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 77 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 324mg Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 4g