Instant Pot Chili Relleno Dip is the perfect Instant Pot Appetizer to serve up for all your game day parties, holiday events and more. This warm dip recipe is also great for weeknight entertaining. Cheesy, loaded with diced green chilis, green enchilada sauce and more.
This Instant Pot Chili Relleno Dip is absolutely delicious. I am a sucker for a great dip. Set me up with some chips and a delicious dip and I am happy as a clam. This dip is perfect for any occasion. It will make a great dip for a tailgate party, a Cinco de Mayo party, a get together with your great friend’s party, or just a delicious snack at home for yourself. It is super easy to put together and super easy to make in your instant pot.
Instant Pot Chili Relleno Dip
This dip is served warm so it makes a perfect wintertime dip. Some of our favorite wintertime parties include lots of tailgating. There is nothing better than a nice warm yummy dip while sitting in the crisp cool air.
Easy Instant Pot Dip
This recipe gives you similar flavors to the classic chili Relleno but in a dip form. You get rich flavors but with minimal effort on your part. That is one of the biggest things I love about the Instant Pot. A hands-off approach for perfectly cooked recipes each and every time.
Do You Need A Trivet For This Chili Relleno Dip
Yes, you will use the trivet that came with your Instant Pot. You will put your mixture into an Instant Pot safe dish, for it to cook. The mixture is thick, so if you did it straight in the Instant Pot you would get a burn notice. So a pot within the pot is a must. The trivet will help hold the dish above the water you pour into your Instant Pot.
How To Serve Your Chili Relleno Dip
- Tortilla Chips
- Crisp veggies like celery sticks, carrots, etc.
- Baguettes or Pretzel Crisps
- Slices of bread or French bread tore up
You will find this dip is incredible no matter how you serve it up. I have even done warm tortillas and it is a great pairing. Feel free to get creative and use whatever you want.
Other Instant Pot Dip Appetizers
- Chicken Taco Dip | Tender shredded chicken, cheesy goodness in a rich and creamy taco dip. Another warm party dip to serve up.
- 3 Game Day Appetizers | These recipes can be cooked back to back without having to clean your Instant pot In-between!
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Chicken Wings | If you have the Instant Pot Duo Crisp or the new lid, this is a crispy wing recipe. Or you can cook in Instant Pot and finish off in the oven for crispy skins.
So don’t wait and give this dip a try. Whether it is a weeknight snack or party food as you cheer on your favorite team you will love this recipe.
Best Way To Reheat Chili Relleno Dip
You can easily warm in the microwave or heat some up in a skillet on the stove. Or if you want you can eat it chilled straight from the fridge.
This Instant Pot Chili Relleno Dip is a delicious spin on the classic Mexican dish. One of my personal favorites and this dip is such a delicious spin-off. This warm your tummy dip will quickly become your favorite.
- 2 packs of 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1/4 C of green enchilada sauce
- 1 C shredded Mexican cheese
- Using a rubber spatula, mix together in a large bowl the cream cheese, taco seasoning and green chilis.
- Scoop the mixture into a ceramic baking dish or a pressure cooker safe bowl.
- Pour the 1/4 C enchilada sauce onto the top of the mixture.
- Top the mixture with the shredded cheese.
- Cover your mixture with foil.
- Add two cups of water to the bottom of your instant pot.
- Place your trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Place the baking dish into your Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Set your Instant pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once completed do a quick release.
- Remove your baking dish from the Instant Pot and serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Saturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 4g