The Ninja Foodie Cracked out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is loaded with all your favorite breakfast ingredients. Tender and savory tater tots, salty bacon, cheese, eggs, all cooked in one device. This hearty breakfast casserole will feed a crowd, and is so easy to make in your Ninja Foodi.
The Ninja Foodi is the newest kitchen accessory that is taking the world by storm. It is an Air Fryer and Instant Pot electric pressure cooker in one. You are able to cook your meals fast, and crisp them up with the air fryer feature. This is the easiest way to making your meals quickly, and all in one pot. Yay, for less cleanup!
I feel like shouting it from rooftops, on how much I LOVE my Ninja Foodi. This Ninja Foodi Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is the perfect example of one of the many reasons I LOVE my Ninja Foodi so much. I have been able to make some of the most delicious dishes and snacks. I think I will be putting on the Ninja Foodi 15. Sort of like the Freshman 15.
Adventures of a Nurse has the most delicious Cracked Up Tater Tots with Instant Pot Ranch Chicken which inspired this delicious breakfast Ninja Foodi version. It was definitely love at first bite for me.
Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Casseroles are great for serving a crowd and great for making less mess in the kitchen. I have all our favorite breakfast items all in one casserole. Add a dollop of sour cream, salsa, or even a dab of hot sauce on top, and you have a scrumptious breakfast tater tot casserole. This will feed your family or a crowd!
I add in ranch dry mix, this will really amp up the flavors of this breakfast casserole to make it go from yum, to outstanding! Trust me you guys, this cracked out breakfast casserole will win over adults and kids.
The air fryer aspect of the Ninja Foodi helps to crisp up the tater tots and cheese. You get that golden brown top that you would get from cooking this casserole in the oven. It is such a delicious breakfast or brunch option.
Can I Use Sausage in Replace of Bacon in Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole
Yes! Feel free to use sausage in replace or if you are feeling lucky do bacon and sausage combined. You could even do diced ham. We just love bacon in our home, so it is what I used for this go-around. Plus bacon pairs really well with the ranch seasoning!
Do I Need A Ninja Foodi
On the fence of if you need a Ninja Foodi or not? Let me help you learn all about The Ninja Foodi, aka the magical device. I was unsure if it could top my love for the Instant Pot, but let me say, I do really love this appliance.
Other Delicious Ninja Foodi Recipes
Want some ideas of the foods you can cook in your Ninja Foodi? Check out my other favorite recipes to give a try.
From main dishes to sides the Ninja Foodi will blow your mind on what it is capable of!
I hope you enjoy this breakfast casserole made in your Foodi. We love it, and I make it for my family and even guests. I think you will really love the flavors and ease of the recipe.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots, 32 oz
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cups milk
- 1/2 package Ranch dressing mix
- Cook Bacon, place in crisp basket (you can fit the whole pound, just layer criss cross. Close crisping lid. Select Air Crisp, set temp to 390 degrees and set time to 12 minutes. Select Start. Start checking your bacon after about 6 minutes, you will want to move it around with a fork to keep it crisping evenly and to prevent to pieces from sticking together. Once cooked to your desired crispness, set aside in paper towels to get the grease off.
- In a large bowl, mix tator tots, bacon & cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk & ranch dressing.
- Pour over tator tots and mix to combine.
- Spray pot with canola spray.
- Pour tator tot mixture into your pot.
- Close crisping lid. Select Air Crisp, set temp to 350 degrees and set time to 25 min. Select Start.
- Check your casserole after about 15 minutes. Your casserole should be fully cooked between 20-25 minutes.
Adaped from Cracked Up Tator Tots with Instant Pot Ranch Chicken.
Also adapted from Cracked Out Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole