Don’t throw away those leftover jelly beans! Make a batch of jelly bean fudge and put them to good use. This jelly bean fudge makes me happy just looking at the beautiful colors. The fact that it tastes delicious is just an added bonus.
Creamy delicious white chocolate fudge with a layer of orange fudge and strawberry fudge. Your tastes buds will want to do a happy dance.
In a microwave-safe container microwave candy melts at 50% power or the defrost setting on your microwave. Melt for one minute to start. Remove and stir. Place back in the microwave for additional 30 seconds at 50% power. Remove and stir. Continue to do this in 30 second intervals until smooth and creamy. Remember less is better. You can help melt some pieces that are still not fully melted by stirring with a spoon. You do not want to over microwave your chocolate.
Watch this video for no fail results
If you love this recipe make sure you check out my delicious Cadbury Eggs Easter Crack.
- 18 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1 can, 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- green, blue & pink food coloring
- 1 TSP orange extract
- 1 TSP strawberry extract
- jelly beans
- Spray glass dish with cooking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a microwavable dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals until chips are starting to melt. Mix well to help your chips to melt.
- Divide melted chocolate into 3 smaller dishes. Working fairly quickly add a few drops of blue food coloring to your first dish as well 1 TSP of orange extract. Mix well until color is totally incorporated.
- Spread blue fudge into the glass dish, use a spatula to help spread it evenly.
- Move to your next bowl, add 3 drops of pink food coloring and 1 TSP strawberry extract. Mix well until color it totally incorporated.
- Spread pink fudge on top of your blue fudge. Use a spatula to help spread it evenly.
- In your last bowl, mix 3 drops of green food coloring. We are not using extract for this layer, leaving it a nice creamy white chocolate fudge flavor.
- Spread green fudge on top of your pink fudge. Use a spatula to help spread it evenly.
- Place in fridge to allow to harden before cutting into pieces. Once you are able to cut into nice square pieces, place a few jelly beans on top.