Whip up this easy yogurt bark for an easy snack, breakfast, or cool-down treat. This yogurt bark recipe is so easy to make and simple essential pantry ingredients.
Frozen yogurt bark takes a few ingredients and transforms it into a sweet frozen treat. Break or cut off a piece to nibble on!
How to Make Yogurt Bark
Step 1: Add you plain yogurt, lemon juice, honey, vanilla and salt. Whisk it up until well combined!
Step 2: Pour the mixture onto a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with your toppings you would like.
I did fruit, granola, and a few dark chocolate chips.
Step 3: Freeze as directed and then when set up slice or break the yogurt and serve.
Can I Use Greek Yogurt
You are more than welcome to use Greek Yogurt or plain regular yogurt.
If you use Greek you will add more protein into this. But it is more about your personal preference in terms of flavor.
Other Frozen Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Fruit | Slice and prep any fruit to add to your top. Fresh berries, kiwi, etc.
- Coconut | Sprinkle on coke coconut flakes for added sweetness.
- Flax Seed | Flax seed is great in frozen yogurt. Just sprinkle a little on and reap the nutritional benefits.
- Oats or Granola | Add some oats or granola for added texture and finger!
- Chocolate | Whether you sprinkle chocolate chips or chocolate shavers this is a fantastic way to add sweetness.
Get creative on your yogurt toppings. Pretty much anything goes!
If you have leftovers you will want to store your frozen yogurt in a container in the freezer. Make sure it is covered.
Freeze for up to a month or so. You just got to ensure it is covered well so it doesn’t freezer burn.
Can I Double Recipe
Make as much of as little of this time. It is important to use an extra pan or a larger pan. You don’t want your frozen yogurt too thick or it will take a lot longer to freeze and become harder to eat since it is so thick.
When to Eat Frozen Yogurt Bark
Eat this yogurt for breakfast or even a mid day snack. I will nibble on this as I work on the computer.
It is a healthy snack that you can grab and enjoy. Even little kids enjoy it.
Just make sure if feeding little kids pre-cut the fruit and such so it is the proper size for snacking. You don’t want them to choke.
For a great breakfast idea, try making your own homemade two ingredient Bagels, you will love them!
Whip up this easy yogurt bark for an easy snack, breakfast, or cool down treat. This yogurt bark recipe is so easy to make and simple essential pantry ingredients.
- 2 cups of Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- (5) Strawberries (sliced)
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Granola Clusters
- Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set side.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix until smooth, and well combined.
- Pour your yogurt mixture on to baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with granola clusters, and dark chocolate chips.
- Top with strawberry slices.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 4g