These Weight Watchers Thai chicken wraps are delicious and super filling. These have become my go-to lunch since I am absolutely in love with how delicious and guilt free they are. Scoring in at only 4 WW points, this is one awesome lunch. I personally do better when I have a bigger lunch vs bigger dinner.
You can opt out of using the tortillas and use lettuce instead, saving yourself 2 points. It is equally delicious that way.
If you love weight watchers recipes and you have an instant pot, you need to try my Weight Watchers Instant Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake. It is AMAZING!! I also have a great Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes round up with some really amazing recipes. As well as a great round up of 30 Days of Weight Watcher Dinners that have some really delicious dinners.
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 single packet of Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4-5 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bake 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Make the sauce.
- Add all of the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
- Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle the sauce on top.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
4 WW Points
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 480 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 144mg Sodium: 599mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Protein: 58g