Ninja Foodi Chili Cheese Dog Bake
Grab your Ninja Foodi, and let’s get to cooking! This Ninja Foodi Chili Cheese Dog Bake is an instant favorite type of recipe. Savory chili topped with a wrapped hot dog with some cheddar cheese for that ooey-gooey cheese factor we all know and love. Dive into one simple and easy weeknight dinner recipe that will blow your family away.
You guys, I know you hear it all the time, but man is this recipe good. I pull out my magical chili cheese dog bake recipe on those nights where I want to throw something together but in a hurry! It is quick, and no real work goes into this beautiful dinner. How is that possible you ask? Canned dough, canned chili, are your best friends. When you dress it up, no one ends up knowing you cut some corners!
The Best Ninja Foodi Chili Cheese Dog Bake
Simple, comfortable, and minimal ingredients are required. That is every mom’s dream come true right there! This dinner dish practically cooks itself.
What Do You Need For Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Canned Chili
- Cheddar Cheese Sticks
- Herbs and Butter for Topping
So simple you guys. Comforting, and quick to bake. You pretty much just cook it to bake the dough and then warm the rest of the ingredients up.
Alternative to Pillsbury Pizza Dough For Ninja Foodi Chili Cheese Dog Bake
If you can’t find the pizza dough, don’t worry. Ours is located in the refrigerator section by the canned biscuits. If your store doesn’t carry the pizza dough consider buying crescent rolls. I have used these in a pinch, and it bakes up nicely as well. They are flakier, but it is still a tasty pairing. You would potentially adjust cook time, to ensure the rolls don’t overbake.
Can I Use Homemade Chili In Replace Of Canned
Absolutely! If you have some homemade chili on hand or in your freezer, go for it. We do can for the fact it makes it an effortless meal to prepare, but you are welcome to use homemade if you prefer that.
Best Way To Store Chili Cheese Dog Bake
If you find you have leftovers, merely place leftovers in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to three days. After that, you will want to toss out any leftovers you might have. As it can spoil and go bad.
What To Pair As Sides to Chili Cheese Dog Bake
To be honest, we usually don’t pair this with other sides. It is hearty enough of a meal on its own. But you can pair with a green salad, coleslaw, steamed or roasted vegetables, for more options! Or if you want to go more of a classic route reach for a salty chip or even french fries.
Can You Make This Chili Cheese Dog Bake in The Oven
You sure can! Just follow the baking instructions on the dough package for temperature the oven needs to be an amount of time. The main thing is cooking the dough till it is baked through.
Give my Ninja Foodi version a try! We love this recipe and will be making it over and over again. Bon appetite!
- 2 can (14 to 15 oz) chili
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 5 Cheddar cheese sticks
- 5 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Set Saute to Hi, press Start
- Pour chili into the pot; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; cut into 5 strips.
- Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of 1 hot dog. Starting at one end, wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog,
- Continue to wrap diagonally until you reach the other end.
- Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks and hot dogs. Place wrapped hot dogs on top of hot chili. (Chili must be hot.)
- Close the crisper lid
- Bake at 370 degrees 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Meanwhile microwave butter, garlic & parsley until melted. Brush on top of each cheese dog.
- Air Crisp 5-6 minutes until butter is melted and garlic is starting to sizzle.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 2272 Total Fat: 134g Saturated Fat: 46g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 58g Cholesterol: 364mg Sodium: 7006mg Carbohydrates: 139g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 18g Protein: 128g