Hot bean dip is loaded with creamy beans, cheesy goodness, and baked in the oven to perfection. A warm bean dip that is great for entertaining guests!
I absolutely love a warm dip. My hubby has been watching so much football lately, I am not a huge fan of football but I am definitely a fan of the snacks. I made a delicious Ninja Foodi Hormel Chili Dip a couple of weeks ago and I have been dreaming of my next warm dip ever since.
Hot Bean Dip
This Hot Bean Dip is so warm, with lots of flavor and hot melted cheese.
I served it with scoops tortilla chips to make sure I got every bit of yumminess in each bite.
Ingredients in Hot Bean Dip
- Refried beans
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Taco seasoning
What to Serve With Bean Dip
Salty tortilla chips, corn chips, crisp veggies, and more. You can even serve this dip with slices of French bread. There is no wrong way to eat this warm bean dip recipe!
Does Bean Dip Store Well
Yes, this bean dip does store well. Simply store any leftover dip in a covered dish in the fridge. This can store for up to 5 days. Then eat the leftover cold or heat them up in the microwave or oven,
Can You Freeze Bean Dip
Because of the cream cheese and sour cream in this bean dip recipe you might find it can curdle or change texture once it thaws from being frozen.
If you don’t mind a change in texture you are more than welcome to try it,
Can I Use Homemade Refried Beans in Bean Dip Recipe
Yes, you are more than welcome to use homemade refried beans. I think this would make the flavor even better to use homemade.
I wanted a quick dip so I used canned but if I ever have leftover homemade I will for sure use it for this hot bean dip!
Can You Eat Bean Dip Cold
For sure, you can totally eat this bean dip cold. While it is meant to be served warm, you can eat it cold.
I have eaten the leftovers cold and it taste incredible. The only thing is when the dip is chilled it is a thick consistency so a little harder to scoop with chips.
Looking for more dip recipes
- Everything Bagel Dip | a creamy and savory dip that is crazy simple to make! Whip this dip up in minutes!
- Garlic Bread Pizza Dip | Combine pizza and garlic bread into a cheesy warm dip. Use the garlic bread to dip of the cheesy pizza flavored filling.
- Chicken Taco Dip | Another taco inspired dip that is cheese and loaded with Tex Mex flavor in each bite!
Serve this hot bean dip up for entertaining, game day snacking or even a weeknight treat. You will love the incredible flavor and cheesy goodness from each Bite!
Creamy cheesy hot bean dip will be your new favorite dip for all of your get parties.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 cup salsa, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, sour cream and refried beans and mix use a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in your taco seasoning, 1 cup of Mexican cheese and 1 cup of salsa.
- Scoop into a oven safe bowl, top with 1 cup of cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 592mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g