I absolutely love a warm dip. My hubby has been watching so much football lately, I am not a huge fan of football but I am definitely a fan of the snacks. I made a delicious Ninja Foodi Hormel Chili Dip a couple of weeks ago and I have been dreaming of my next warm dip ever since. This Hot Bean Dip is so warm, with lots of flavor and hot melted cheese.
I served it with scoops tortilla chips to make sure I got every bit of yumminess in each bite.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz can refried brand
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 cup salsa, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, sour cream and refried beans and mix use a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in your taco seasoning, 1 cup of Mexican cheese and 1 cup of salsa.
- Scoop into a oven safe bowl, top with 1 cup of cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!