This Unicorn Freakshake makes my heart smile. Unicorn Freakshakes have become all the rage and for good reason. These unicorn shakes are made with fairytale dreams and magic dust. This is one of those moments in life you need to truly embrace the magic of and allow yourself feel the magic and the beauty.
Sometimes we all just need to slow down a bit in life and truly embrace the magic of Unicorns. Have yourself a Unicorn Freakshake and let the magic take over your mind. Let yourself escape to a place filled with beautiful unicorns, flowers, butterflies and where dreams really do come true.
This Unicorn Freakshake is a delicious milkshake made with magic and Unicorns. Its magical beauty will make your heart smile.
- Unicorn sprinkles
- pink and lilac chocolate melting wafers
- petite white chocolate and vanilla ice cream bar
- giant marshmallow, dipped in white chocolate and then in this same sprinkle mix
- mini pink marshmallows
- 1 crystal rock candy pop on a stick
- 1.5 cups of vanilla ice cream
- dash of milk
- Select your glass first, you may need to adjust the ice cream amount based on the glass size so just keep that part in mind as you go.
- Melt down the pink and lilac wafers, dip the rim of the glass in, letting it run down the inside and outside of the glass. Roll it in the sprinkles or place them by hand on the soft chocolate, just work quickly so it doesn’t harden on you before you can finish. Then chill in the freezer for a few hours.
- When ready…
- Blend together the dash of milk and ice cream along with a little bit of the leftover melted mauve
- Pour or spoon into the chilled glass then load the top with the add ons, the more the merrier- especially if you’ll be sharing this.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463Saturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 158mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 1gSugar: 52gProtein: 6g