These Instant Pot Hawaiian Beef Sliders are so delicious they bring. my pallet and mind straight back to Hawaii. The beef is so deliciously tender and piled high with coleslaw and pineapple slices. These Instant Pot Hawaiian Beef Sliders are perfect for so many occasions, they are perfect for graduation parties, Superbowl parties, sweet sixteens, work parties, potlucks, you name it.. these beef sliders will be perfect.
The sweetness of the pineapple slices and coleslaw with the tender juicy beef are a match made in culinary heaven. I could eat more than my share of these little beauties.
These Instant Pot Hawaiian Beef Sliders are so tropically delicious, you will never want to make them any other way. The meat is so tender and moist!
- 4 cups of cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup premade cole slaw dressing
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp crushed pineapple
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can of pineapple rings
- 3 lbs sirloin beef
- 18 Hawaiin sweet dinner rolls
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients listed above for teriyaki sauce in a pan and cook over low heat stirring continually for 3-5 minutes until mixture thickens. Set to the side.
- Slice up raw meat in thin slices.
- Turn Instant Pot "saute" setting on. Place 1-2 Tbsp of oil in the pot and add raw meat. Sautee for 8-10 minutes.
- Add half of the teriyaki sauce mixture to pot with meat. Place lid on pot and set to "meat" setting. Cook for 15 min with steam sealed.
- Once done allow steam valve to be open to relieve steam by itself. Once steam has halted open lid.
- Heat rolls in oven per directions on package.
- Mix coleslaw with coleslaw dressing in a bowl.
- Serve 2 oz of meat on a warm roll with an extra dollop of the remaining teriyaki sauce you did not add to the pot earlier. Add 1 Tbsp of coleslaw mix and a slice of pineapple to create a delicious slider.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 416 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 63mg Sodium: 988mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 15g Protein: 31g