It is 90 degrees out here in New Jersey as I write this and I can not think of a better way to cool down than with these adult popsicles, Jack & Coke Popsicles. These are more fun than jello shots!! Not that I have anything against and amazing jello shot, like my Lime Margarita Jello Shots. I think the perfect party would have both jello and adult popsicles. Now you are really talking.
Jack & Coke Popsicles are going to be all the rage this summer according to many trendy sources and I for one would not want to be left behind on this trend. I am getting in on it, front and center, lounging on my deck after a long hard hot day cooling off with a Jack & Coke Popsicle.
If you want to get a little more creative with your popsicles, you can transform them into Jack & Coke Slushies by adding a couple of popsicles to your blender with a few more ice cubes to reach the perfect slushie consistency. Another absolutely perfect treat for a really hot day.
- Jack Daniels
- Popsicle Mold
- The very first thing you are going to want to do is take your popsicle mold apart by removing the popsicle sticks. Then, fill each section of the mold with a quarter of Jack Daniels. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but the more alcohol you add, the less frozen your popsicle will be. You don’t want a slush puppy! A quarter of Jack makes the perfect textured popsicle!! Nice and frozen!
- Grab your can of Coke and top each section of the mold off.
- It’s now time to take those popsicle sticks and place them back into the mold.
- Once you have your mold back together, place your Jack & Coke popsicles in the freezer for several hours.
- Once your Jack & Coke Popsicles are frozen solid. Rinse your mold off with a little bit of hot water. This will loosen the popsicles just enough to slide right out of the mold without breaking.
- Serve & Enjoy!