Instant Pot Crack Chicken has been an internet sensation for a while now. It is one of the most popular instant pot recipes and for good reason. This crack beef is every bit as delicious and fully earns itself its Instant Pot Crack Beef name. It is so addicting you do not want to stop eating it.
This instant Pot Crack Beef is going to become part of your weekly menu. The ingredients are simple, with the exception of the beef chuck roast, you probably have them all right now. BBQ sauce, cheddar & bacon. I bet it is starting to make sense now why this is called Crack Beef with those ingredients. It definitely is a big bite of heaven.
Make this a Jack Daniels Instant Pot Crack Beef by using Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauces. The combination of the flavors of are just delicious. The perfectly cooked and moist beef chuck roast mixed with the barbeque sauce, the sharpness of the cheddar, top that with bacon and you have one delicious sandwich.
This recipe is easy peasy and literally. This was the fastest beef chuck roast I have ever cooked, taking only 60 minutes to cook! I shred the meat with two forks and it was so easy to do.
If you have not tried Instant Pot Crack Chicken yet you really need too. That is the recipe that brought all the recognition to Instant Pot Crack recipes. That is the recipe that inspired this deliciousness.
This instant Pot Crack Beef is going to become part of your weekly menu. The ingredients are simple, with the exception of the beef chuck roast, you probably have them all right now. BBQ sauce, cheddar & bacon. I bet it is starting to make sense now why this is called Crack Beef with those ingredients.
- 3-4 lb beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 28 oz bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- Press sauté on the Instant Pot and add the olive oil. Brown the roast on both sides, 3-4 minutes per side, or until completely browned.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Add 1/2 of your bottle of bbq sauce.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 60 minutes.
- Do a natural release for 10 minutes. Finish with a quick release.
- Remove the meat from the Instant Pot and shred it with two forks. You can use your hand mixer if you like.
- Drain the liquid from the pot before returning the meat.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, remainder of your barbeque sauce & broken up bacon, saving a bit to sprinkle on top of your sandwich (you can use a bit less if your meat is on the smaller side)
- Keep warm over low heat until ready to use.
- Serve on buns.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463 Saturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 143mg Sodium: 336mg Protein: 38g