Air Fryer Buffalo wings are just the right amount of spice that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside that is ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes. This will soon become your favorite game day recipe!
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Air Fryer Chicken wings have always been a staple in our house! We serve them on every game day and make great appetizers at parties, but sometimes you want to add a little spice to your wings, am I right? Let me tell you, you are going to love these Air Fryer Buffalo Wings. They have just the right amount of spice and the flavor is phenomenal. You will love the crispy outside without the calories of deep frying these!
These Buffalo wings cooked in the Air Fryer will be on your menu every game day!
How to Make Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Remove chicken wings from the refrigerator and let them reach room temperature.
- Pat dry with a towel. The less moisture, the crisper the wing.
- Lightly spray the wings with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Air Fry for 15 minutes.
- Remove and shake in Buffalo sauce.
- Place back in the air fryer for 5 minutes. The wings will look not saucy when you remove from the air fryer, but beware. They definitely have a kick to them so hold off adding anymore sauce!
- Serve & enjoy.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Be sure your wings are not touching as they cook. If they are touching these spots will not become crispy.
- Remember to spray your wings with cooking spray to prevent them from cooking.
- Be sure to shake/ flip your wings part way through the cooking process.
If you have leftover wings they will keep nicely in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
If you are wanting to enjoy nice crispy leftover buffalo wings you will want to spray your wings and cook them in the Air Fryer for about 5 to 10 minutes (unitil warm) at 400 degrees.
Can I double this Air Fryer Buffalo Wing Recipe?
Yes! You can make as many wings as you would like! You will just want to cook your wings in batches because you want to make sure you only have a single layer (not touching) in the Air Fryer at a time.
What can I serve with my wings?
Typically you serve your wings with fries, carrot sticks, and celery sticks with Ranch and Bleu Cheese dressing for dipping.