Some of my favorite meals include lots of teriyaki. After falling so hard, in love, with my instant pot, I knew I needed to create a delicious teriyaki dish that is just for me. This Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork is absolutely delicious and serving it with white rice and pineapple really kept this a delicious guilt-free meal.
If you love Asian inspired instant pot dishes you will love my Instant Pot Huli Huli Hawaiian Chicken. Another guilt free deliciously easy instant pot dish. I also love my Instant Pot Hibachi Style Steak & Shrimp that tastes as delicious as my favorite Hibachi restaurants version without the expensive price tag.
This Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork is absolutely delicious and serving it with white rice and pineapple really kept this a delicious guilt-free meal.
- 2 - 1 lb packages of pork stew meat
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 pineapple; sliced
- 1 stalk of spring onions; diced, green onions
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Place pork in instant pot with 1 cup of water ( Close and lock lid. Set pressure cook or manual to 15 minutes. Once it's done let natural pressure count for 10 minutes then do quick pressure release. Drain juice.
- Mix in a measure beaker teriyaki, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well. Set instant pot to saute mode. Pour mixture over pork stirring frequently. Once the sauce starts to thicken around the pork turn off saute mode.
For Jasmine Rice:
- Place two cups jasmine rice in the instant pot. Place two cups of water. Put on lid. Cook on pressure cook/manual for 4 minutes. Let natural pressure for another 10 minutes. Then release pressure and serve.
- Place pork and rice together. Top rice with spring onions. Top pork with sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 556Sodium: 1047mgCarbohydrates: 119gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 9g