Oreo Dip is easy, creamy, seriously addicting, and SO easy to make – you will want to make these every night for an easy delicious dip or a party dip for a crowd. This is easily one of our favorite dessert dips.
We all know that I am a huge sucker for dessert dips. Try my Hot Cocoa Dip! And this Oreo Dip recipe had me hooked from the first bite – super thick and creamy and loaded with whole Oreo chunks that kind of soften in the mixture and taste like a cookie dunked in milk.
And the best (and worst?) part is that this creamy Oreo Dip is ready to serve within five minutes, with simple ingredients, with no need for a stand or hand mixer, so I could spend every day dipping fresh strawberries in a big bowl of creamy Oreo goodness.
So this is what you’ll need to get started making your new favorite dessert.
- Softened cream cheese.
- Marshmallow fluff.
- Powdered sugar.
- Vanilla Extract
- Heavy Cream
- Whipped Topping or whipped cream (I used CoolWhip)
How to make Oreo Dip
In a large bowl, whip together the room temperature cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar, and vanilla by hand or using a mixer.
Add heavy cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
Fold in the whipped topping and crushed Oreos with a rubber spatula.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Crushed or Crumbled Oreos?
You do not want to completely crush your Oreo’s in a food processor or with a rolling pin. You want big chunks of Oreo in your cream dip, not tiny crumbs. I recommend just crumbling them straight over the bowl so you get the big chunks and the little crumbs.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
My favorites were strawberries or more Oreos – you can also use vanilla wafers, graham crackers, apple slices, pretzels, or waffle cone pieces!
I would only store the dip for up to 5 days in the fridge and would not freeze it. There is a lot of dairy in the recipe. But I don’t think you’ll have to worry about leftovers!
Tips and Tricks and Variations
- Add some mint extract, green food dye, and use mint Oreos for mint cookies and cream dip!
- Don’t want a dip? Turn this mixture into a pie or parfait!
- We all know how Oreo loves to release different fun flavors – use your favorite in this dip.
- Get creative with the dippers! Swirl in some caramel and dip in pretzels for a great flavor.
In the mood for more Oreos? Try my Oreo Balls recipe!
- 8oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Creme (I used Fluff)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 8oz Whipped Topping (I used CoolWhip)
- 18 Oreos, Crushed
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar and vanilla using a handheld mixer until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping using a rubber spatula.
- Fold in the crushed oreos using a rubber spatula.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 5 days before using.
- Serve with dippers such as, Oreos, Golden Oreos, Chocolate Creme Wafer Cookies, Brownie Pieces, Graham Crackers, Strawberries, Nilla Wafers, Mini Chocolate Bars, Pretzels, Marshmallows.
Yields: 3 ½ Cups Dip
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 169mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g