Chicken Alfredo Pasta Skewers
I stumbled on these pasta skewers from TikTok and I knew I had to make some Chicken Alfredo Pasta Skewers for the perfect pasta appetizer that everyone will love! This has quickly become one of my favorite TikTok recipes.
Who doesn’t love pasta that is creamy, cheesy, and handheld?! Pasta Skewers have been going around TikTok and I absolutely love the idea – cooked pasta on a skewer and topped with your favorite pasta toppings. You could do pizza, lasagna, or make these Chicken Alfredo Pasta Skewers!
For another fun TikTok recipe idea, try my TikTok Tomato and Feta Pasta.
The best part about eating pasta this way is the different textures. The edges get a bit of a crispy edge that reminds me of a toasted ravioli, then the center is the typical pasta with an explosion of chicken and alfredo sauce!
To make these fun skewer appetizers, you will need the following.
- Penne Pasta
- Jar Store Bought Alfredo Sauce, or homemade
- Cooked chicken.
- Mozzarella Cheese.
- Parmesan Cheese.
- Fresh Parsley (for garnish).
- 10 Wooden Skewers. I used these barbeque skewers from Amazon.
How to make Pasta Skewers
Prepare the pasta by cooking to package instructions and cooking the chicken breast and dicing it. Preheat the oven to 425 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and nonstick cooking spray.
Skewer 12 cooked penne pasta with each wooden skewer.
Using a spoon, spread 1 ½ Tbsp of alfredo sauce over each pasta skewer.
Add the chicken on the skewers, about two tablespoons of cooked, diced chicken on each skewer.
Sprinkle about 1 Tbsp mozzarella cheese on the skewers.
Sprinkle about ½ tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese on the skewers.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pasta is slightly crisp on the edges.
Garnish with grated parmesan, fresh basil leaves, or fresh parsley.
Frequently Asked Questions
I think Chicken Alfredo is best with penne, but you can use any pasta you like!
These can be made in the air fryer at 400 for 5 minutes.
These pasta skewers are versatile – you don’t have to make chicken alfredo. You can use marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese for a traditional pasta.
Store in an airtight zip top bag or airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Tips and Tricks
- Add broccoli for an extra flavor and texture kick! Put it on when you put on the chicken.
- Add some red pepper flakes for heat.
- If you don’t want chicken, you can add some cooked salad shrimp.
- If you don’t want to eat this on a skewer, push it off and serve it on a plate.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Skewers
I stumbled on these pasta skewers from TikTok and I knew I had to make some Chicken Alfredo Pasta Skewers for the perfect pasta appetizer that everyone will love!
- 10oz Box Penne Pasta, Cooked To Package Instructions
- 15oz Jar Store Bought Alfredo Sauce, or Homemade
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast, Diced
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Fresh Parsley (for garnish)
- 10 Wooden Skewers
- Preheat the oven to 425℉ and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and non-stick cooking spray.
- Skewer 12 cooked penne pasta to each wooden skewer.
- Using a spoon, spread 1 ½ Tbsp of alfredo sauce over each pasta skewer.
- Place about 2 Tbsp cooked, diced chicken on the skewers.
- Sprinkle about 1 Tbsp mozzarella cheese on the skewers.
- Sprinkle about ½ tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese on the skewers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pasta is slightly crisp on the edges. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Yields: 10 Skewers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 752mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 24g