This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. All opinions expressed are my own.
The holidays are here and I could not be happier. This has been a common topic for me and anyone that knows my blog, knows that all holidays are very special to me. I love to make unique, creative and delicious holiday recipes to share with my family and all of you.
I learned a long time ago that embracing the true meaning of a holiday is to do just that. Embrace what a holiday is all about. For me, holidays are all about family time not unnecessary kitchen time. I like to save time to spend with my family. Delicious food made with love is not defined by how long it took you to make it.
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls have been a Christmas staple in my home for years. Since my boys were little, Christmas breakfast always includes Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. While still keeping the tradition alive, I decided this year to put a little spin on my Christmas breakfast with this Cheesecake Stuffed Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Bake. We could not be happier with the results!
This recipe was so simple and easy to put together.
Place your first can of Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon rolls on the bottom of a greased baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat your cheesecake mixture until creamy. Spread over the top of your cinnamon rolls.
Use the second can of cinnamon rolls to make a second layer. Bake in a preheated oven.
Remove from the oven and spread included icing over the top.
CLICK HERE For more delicious Pillsbury recipes.
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray/Grease a 8 inch baking dish.
- Spread your first can of cinnamon rolls on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Spread a second layer of cinnamon rolls using your second can.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread icing over the top included in both cans of cinnamon rolls. Serve warm.