No-Bake Oreo Pie is rich, creamy, and fluffy and one of the easiest pies you will ever make. It is essentially fail-proof! With just 15 minutes of your time and a handful of ingredients, you will be enjoying this cookies and cream pie with your friends and family in no time.
No-Bake Oreo Pie
If you love Oreos, then you are going to love this No-Bake Oreo Pie! It is one of my favorites for so many reasons!
- It is loaded with Oreos!
- No-bake! I can enjoy it all summer long without heating up my house!
- It is light and fluffy!
- Super sweet and flavorful!
- Prepped in 15 minutes!
- It’s easy! Trust me the hardest part is waiting for it to set overnight!
How to Make No-Bake Oreo Pie
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or a stand-up mixer, mix the heavy cream, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, and salt until stiff peaks start to form.
- Set aside the whipped cream.
*You could substitute the homemade whipped cream with an 8 oz tub of thawed Cool Whip*
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it has become fluffy. You can use a hand mixer or a stand-up mixer. In this step is important that the cream cheese is at room temperature, as you mix you incorporate air in the cream cheese which will result in a nice, light, and airy filling.
- Add in the ¾ cup of powder sugar. Mix with the hand mixer until you have all ingredients incorporated
- Add the chopped Oreos. Mix until the Oreo pieces are evenly throughout the mixture.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese/Oreo mixture
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- Spread evenly with an offset spatula.
- Place the pie in the fridge to chill. We have found out you will get a better result overnight, but if you are in a hurry 3 to 4 hours can work, the filling won’t be as set, but still delicious.
Whip cream toppings:
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or mixer, mix the heavy cream, and powder sugar on high until stiff peaks start to form.
- Spread the whipped cream on the cooled pie or place the whipped cream in a piping bag. (If you don’t have a piping bag, you can always use a Ziplock back and cut one of the corners and start pipping)
– I would recommend putting the whipped cream on the pie when you are almost ready to serve.
– Always keep the pie in the refrigerator until ready to serve, it will be easier to serve, and the pie will keep its light and fluffy filling texture.
How to Decorate your No-Bake Oreo Pie
- Next, pipe six large rosettes on the pie.
- Pipe small rosettes on each side of the large rosettes.
- Place the Oreos on the large rosettes.
- Place the pie back in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Be sure to let the cream cheese come to room temperature. This ensures your filling is not lumpy.
- It is best to add the whipping cream right before serving.
- If you prefer you can omit the meringue powder.
- While you can leave out the vanilla, I highly recommend it as it gives this no-bake Oreo Pie a nice rich flavor.
- If you prefer you can make your own homemade Oreo crust.
- If you prefer you can swap out the heavy whipping cream for Cool Whip. This will stay nice and fluffy longer than whipped cream.
You will want to keep the pie in the fridge until you are going to serve it. This helps it maintain the light fluffy texture of the filling.
This will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days, covered. Add toothpicks to the pie to help protect the pie from the plastic wrap sticking to it. This includes total days, so if you make it ahead of time be sure to include those days as well in your five days.
Yes! You can freeze no-bake Oreo pie. I recommend freezing it prior to adding the whipped cream. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and then in foil and place in the freezer. This will keep for about 1 month.Place in the fridge overnight to thaw.
Yes, you can make this pie up to two days early. I do not recommend making or adding the whipped cream until you are ready to serve it.