This lemon crinkle cookie recipe is just delicious. Lemony, soft fluffy little jewels of yumminess. I am a huge fan of semi-homemade when it can be used without sacrificing the flavor of the recipe. This recipe fits the bill perfectly. This recipe is prepared using a box of yellow cake mix. Perfectly simple and easy. You probably even have a box in your pantry right now. Which makes this recipe even better.
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
These semi-homemade Lemon Crinkle Cookies are moist and delicious.
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the lemon cake mix, vegetable oil, flour and eggs.
- Roll the cookie dough into 2″ balls and dip into the powdered sugar, completely coating.
- Place on a baking sheet 2-3″ a part.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
*Makes approximately 18 cookies