These Christmas Tree Brownies are so cute, it is hard not to smile just looking at them. They are so super easy to make. With all of the holiday cookies, I always like to make sure I make brownies. A brownie with icing is a delicious treat that takes your already delicious brownie straight over the top.
Having a little holiday celebration? Make these delicious Homemade Peppermint Patties as another extra special treat.
- Brownies baked in a square pan
- Premade vanilla icing
- Green food coloring
- Piping bag or zip top storage bag
- Green decorating sugar
- Christmas light sprinkles
- Star sprinkles
- Bake brownies according to package directions in a square baking pan. Allow to cool completely, then carefully remove brownies from pan and place on a large cutting board. Cut the brownie in half, then cut triangles out of each side. Discard the four edge pieces.
- Prepare your icing by mixing green food coloring into the premade vanilla icing until desired color is reached. Place icing in a piping bag or zip top storage bag and pipe icing onto each brownie.
- Top with green decorating sugar and Christmas light sprinkles. Add a star sprinkle to the top of each tree.