Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Stuffed Bites are the ultimate dessert. You have a spiced filled carrot cake with a cheesecake center. Bite-size dessert that will win over your whole family with one bite.
Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Stuffed Bites
If you love carrot cake, then this bite recipe is a must. The Instant Pot cooks your carrot cake bites perfectly, and the cream cheese is such a fun treat to bite into.
How to Make
Step 1: Start by whipping up your cheesecake batter. You need to have softened cream cheese, that way you get that creamy texture you want.
Step 2: Now you will work on your carrot cake batter. Once you have it done, spray your egg bite mold and add water into your instant pot along with the trivet or you can use a silicone sling.
Step 3: Grease your egg bite mold, and then pour in a bit of your carrot cake batter followed by cheesecake, then topped with more carrot cake.
Step 4: Cover and cook in the Instant Pot as directed in the printable recipe card below. You will natural release for a bit once the timer goes off.
Once you remove from the Instant Pot, serve up warm for that ooey gooey creamy center or let them cool and place in the fridge to serve later. Warm or chilled these carrot cake cheesecake bites were phenomenal! They didn’t last long in our house.
How Many Bites Does This Recipe Make
I was able to get around 21 carrot cake bites. You can stack your egg bite molds on top of each other, I did 2 molds at a time. If you want you can double the recipe if you plan to serve a crowd go ahead and batch cook extra.
How to Store Cheesecake Carrot Cake Bites
Due to the cheesecake center you will want to store these bites in the fridge. The key is to allow them to cool down on a cooling rack, and then transfer to a sealable bag or airtight container.
They will store for up to 5 days. Like any cake they will dry out, so they are best to be eaten within the first few days.
Can You Freeze These Bites
Carrot cake bites do freeze well. You can allow them to fully cool on the counter. Then transfer into a sealable bag. Place them in the freezer for up to three months.
Thaw on the counter for 20-30 minutes for a quick thaw or place in the fridge and thaw them overnight for a slower thaw.
Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Stuffed Bites are the ultimate fall dessert. You have a spiced filled carrot cake with a cheesecake center. Bite-size dessert that will win over your whole family with one bite.
- 1 Box (15.25 OZ) Carrot Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs (per cake mix instructions)*
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil (per cake mix instructions)*
- 1 Cup Water (per cake mix instructions)*
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- FILLING: In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- In another mixing bowl make your carrot cake mix according to the packages directions. You do not want to over mix the batter. Beat it just long enough until everything is combined.
- Spray your egg bite molds with canola spray.
- Fill each egg bite mold to just below half way with carrot cake mix.
- Place a spoonful of cheesecake mixture on top of your carrot cake mix, in each egg bite mold.**
- Pour more carrot cake batter into your egg bite mold. Leave a bit of room beneath the top to allow for the batter to expand a bit.
- Place your trivet into your inner pot. Pour 1 cup of water into your pot. Place your egg bites mold on top of your trivet. Place two rings from mason jars to act as a spacer, so you can place another egg bite mold on top.
- Close your lid and set to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 14 minutes. Do a natural release for 10 minutes and than release the remaining pressure.
- Remove egg bite molds from your pot carefully. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the molds.
*I used Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Carrot Cake Mix. Depending on the brand of cake mix, your measurements on eggs, oil & water may vary. Follow your cake mix box instructions.
**You will have enough to fill 3 egg bite molds, you can cook two at a time.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 226mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g