This cinnamon honey butter is just delicious. If you happen to have a Texas Roadhouse near you, you have probably had the same experience with the cinnamon honey butter. You know, how everyone ends up pigging out on bread and butter because you just can not stop eating it. Than by the time your food comes you are barely hungry any more. Well this butter is exactly the same.
Whip up a batch and keep it in your fridge. It is so easy to make and just a pure delight.
Watch this video for no fail results
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- Whip the butter using your whisk attachment for one minute. You can also use your hand mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar, honey, and cinnamon.
- Beat until everything is completely combined.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 64 Carbohydrates: 16g Sugar: 16g