These Instant Pot Beef Tips are about as melt in your mouth as they could be. Perfect for a Sunday dinner or any day you are craving some good old comfort food. I love being able to serve my family a delicious meal that would have normally taken hours and hours to make. Now I can prepare a meal like this in less than an hour.
Serve these instant pot beef tips over white rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles Make sure you serve it with some delicious crusty french bread so that you can sop up all of that delicious gravy.
This meal needs to be finished off with a delicious dump cake prepared in your instant pot. You can start it as you are sitting down to eat and have a delicious warm dump cake to serve with ice cream.
Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
Instant Pot Beed Tips are delicious melt in your mouth sirloin beef tips. Perfect meal for Sunday dinner.
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup of Dale’s Seasoning Sauce
- 1 large can (or 2 small cans cream of mushroom soup)
- 2 pounds of sirloin beef tips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Set Instant Pot to the saute setting. Once warm, add olive oil, beef tips, and onion.
- Stir and sauté for 5 minutes or until meat starts to brown.
- Add water, Dale’s, and cream of mushroom soup, and garlic powder. Stir to mix well,
- and then cover with lid.
Cook on Manual Setting on High Pressure for 25 minutes. It will take a few minutes to come to pressure
- Once done, allow to naturally release for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice (or sub noodles or mashed potatoes) and serve with french bread to
- sop up the gravy.