Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is creamy and delicious as it combines chicken, Olive Garden Italian dressing, cream cheese, and pasta sprinkled with parmesan cheese for an easy dish every day of the week. Of all the Olive Garden Pasta dishes, this one is definitely a favorite.
We all love a good crockpot dish. You know the ones we can start in the morning, that will cook throughout the day and be almost ready by the time it’s time to eat. This crockpot Olive Garden Chicken pasta is one of our family’s favorites. It is quick, easy, and packed with so much flavor. I love the zesty flavor from the Italian dressing. The chicken is so moist and delicious, you are going to want to make this at least once a week.
And if you are looking for an even faster way to make this Olive Garden Copycat recipe, try my Instant Pot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta.
How to make Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Place your chicken breasts into your crockpot.
- Pour your Italian dressing over your chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle ¼ Cup of grated parmesan cheese across the top.
- Lay your block of cream cheese over the top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove your lid. Shred your chicken meat. I like to use my handheld mixer for this but you can also use two forks to shred your meat.
- Add in 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, stir to combine.
- Add in your cooked pasta and stir to coat the pasta completely.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- This recipe is easily adaptable! I love it with pasta, but you can easily serve it over a bed of rice. You can even serve it by itself and add a vegetable for
- If you are not a fan of cream cheese you can substitute it for heavy whipping cream, this will make a thinner sauce.
- Get creative! Add sundried tomatoes for some additional flavor and color.
- If you can’t find Olive Garden Italian dressing, you can use another brand of salad dressing, just be sure to get the “zesty Italian” for that same flavor we all love. Or better yet, check out my recipe to make a copycat version of Olive Garden Signature Italian dressing.
What Do I serve with Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
You will want to store your leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. These will last 3-4 days when properly stored.
This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta freezes so well. I recommend cooking the chicken and pulling out the portion you want to freeze before adding the noodles.
Let it cool completely, place in a freezer bag, get as much air out as you can, and then freeze. When ready to use, pull out and thaw in the fridge overnight. Cook your pasta, heat your chicken, and add your parmesan cheese.
Looking for more quick pasta dishes? Try these!
- 2 Pounds Boneless Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 16 oz Bottle Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Cooked Pasta of your choice
- Lay your chicken in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over the dressing.
- Lay the cream cheese on top.
- Place your lid on. Cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 5-6 hours.
- Shred the meat with two forks or very carefully with a handheld blender.
- Pour the cooked pasta into your crockpot. Mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese and mix to combine.
- Serve & Enjoy.
If you can’t find Olive Garden Italian dressing, you can use another brand of salad dressing, just be sure to get the “zesty Italian” for that same flavor we all love. Or better yet, check out my recipe to make a copycat version of Olive Garden Signature Italian dressing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 486Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 758mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 43g