Who doesn’t love the sweet taste of strawberry goodness paired with the creamy richness of cheesecake? No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is here to give you all of that and more! Made with just a few simple ingredients and no need for an ice cream maker, this irresistible treat will satisfy your sweet cravings and bring a smile to your face. In this article, you’ll learn how to make the perfect No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream with step-by-step instructions, tips and tricks to make the ice cream even tastier, and plenty of ideas for ways to enjoy this dessert. So put on your apron and get ready to create an irresistible experience with No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
You do not need an ice cream maker in order to make this delicious treat. No churn ice cream is crazy simple! The hardest part is allowing it time to set up in the freezer!
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
This no-churn ice cream is PERFECT! It’s also ice cream and a cheesecake. I really love cheesecake and could eat it all the time. But I also love love love ice cream!
This ice cream combines all the decadent tastes of a strawberry cheesecake. I may have finished it all myself, but I am not telling.
Strawberry Pie Filling
I reached for strawberry pie filling for this ice cream recipe. It added even more richness and you don’t have to worry about strawberries being in season.
If you want to slice up and add some fresh strawberries in, go for it! I just wanted to clean out my pantry and use up what I had on hand.
Can I Make Homemade Fruit Topping
Of course! Feel free to add in a homemade fruit topping if you prefer. Canned works great for me and with 4 boys at home, the quicker the better!
But go ahead if you love making your own strawberry gel pie filling.
Could I Swap Out Fruit In No Churn Ice Cream
Absolutely! Not feeling strawberry? Reach for mixed berry, cherry, peach, even a lemon!
The sky’s the limit and trust me, they all taste heavenly! I am a huge fan of this no churn cheesecake recipe, I have tried quite a few different variations!
Add-Ins to Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream
- Chocolate chips
- Fudge swirled in
- Crumble up chocolate cream cookies
You can honestly add in all your favorite extras! While I love it simple, I wouldn’t be opposed to a rich swirl of hot fudge!
How To Store No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream
This ice cream needs to stay covered and store in the freezer, I like to push it back on the shelf so it can stay the same temperature even when I open and close the freezer door. This helps prevent crystals developing on top.
You can even buy ice cream containers online or at your local store. They have a lid that slides right on and off. It makes it really great to have for anyone who enjoys no churn ice cream!
Ways To Serve Up Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Add fresh strawberries on top
- Scoop of whipped cream
- Scoop up and place in a waffle or sugar cone
- Use to make a banana split
- Drizzle on hot fudge
- Sprinkle crumbled vanilla wafers on top
There are so many ways to serve up this ice cream. Whether you do a scoop in a bowl or top a waffle cone.
This recipe is amazing and you will enjoy the rich flavors it offers. The perfect homemade ice cream for a weeknight dessert, midnight snack or even summer cookout treat! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
What other great strawberry recipes can you make?
Watch this video for a no fail results.
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 ounce
- 1 Cool Whip, 8 ounce
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 20 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 Can Strawberry Pie Filling
- In a large bowl, add condensed milk, cool whip, cream cheese, softened butter, lemon juice and vanilla. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Put your vanilla wafers into a large ziploc and crush them. You can leave some small chunks, it does not have to be wafer dust.
- Put your wafers on top of your blended ice cream batter. Than pour your can of strawberry pie filling on top of the wafers.
- Fold the wafers and strawberries into your ice cream batter but don't over blend it. You want to see the pretty swirls of color. Half the part of the fun, is how beautiful this looks when done.
- Pour into a freezable dish, cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream could not be any more perfect. Ultra creamy, loaded with strawberry flavor in every single bite!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 212mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 0gSugar: 50gProtein: 7g