Well, here I go again, bragging about how much I love my instant pot. It has been an absolute delight cooking with it. This Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is so delicious!! My supermarket has been having lots of sales on chicken and I cannot get enough of it. I have been making chicken every which way possible in my instant pot.
I am a huge fan of the combination of honey and garlic. One of my most popular recipes is my Worlds Best Steak Marinade, which is the perfect blend of honey and garlic. This Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is another perfect marriage of honey and garlic. The instant pot really seals in those flavors and creates some of the moistest chicken ever.
One of my first Instant pot chicken dishes I posted was my Instant Pot Huli Huli Hawaiian Chicken. Still one of my absolute favorite instant pot chicken dishes.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
This Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is so delicious and super easy that can be whipped up in no time. You probably have all the ingredients to make this dish right now.
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken strips (4 breasts, chicken thighs, etc)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a bowl, mix honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, & Italian seasoning Whisk well.
- Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
- Add 1 TBSP of oil (I use olive oil) to the pot.
Season chicken with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add the honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
- Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure. A natural release.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate (you can easily shred the chicken, with two forks, if you like) and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Serve with white rice.