This post includes a recipe for alcohol. Drink responsibly. Sparkles to Sprinkles and it’s authors are not responsible for the actions of our readers should they choose to make this recipe and consume it. Please drink responsibly.
Instant Pot Cranberry Moonshine is my favorite winter moonshine to sip on. Pair with ginger ale, sprite or sip on it straight. This cranberry moonshine is so easy to make and offers the perfect sweet punch you are looking for.
Instant Pot Moonshine is something I love to make, gift to loved ones, and make cocktail drinks for my husband and I. If you are looking for a new flavor of moonshine, you will love this sweet cranberry.
Instant Pot Cranberry Moonshine
I use Everclear as the liquor in this moonshine recipe. It is going to give you incredible flavor. Now, you do not cook your Everclear, it is flammable so you pour it in once the mixture is all cooled and never put Everclear in your Instant Pot. My most popular moonshine is the Apple Pie moonshine!
Why Make Moonshine In The Instant Pot
I choose to make moonshine in the Instant Pot for how easy it is. You pressure cook the ingredients (except Everclear) so that it really infuses the flavors in a fraction of the time. It will help bring all your sweet flavors together and give you that warm cinnamon and sweet and tart cranberry together.
Looking for more Instant Pot Moonshine Recipes
- Lemon Drop Moonshine | This Instant Pot lemon drop moonshine is such a tart and sweet recipe. This lemon drop reminds me of hard lemonade.
- Peach Pie Moonshine | Love peaches? If you say yes, this one is a must make. You get the incredible peach flavor in every single sip!
- Cherry Pie Moonshine | Sweet cherry pie, is what I call this. Pair with Dr. Pepper or Coke for one tasty stiff drink that all your friends will enjoy.
How Long Will Cranberry Moonshine Store For
If you have it sealed in an airtight jar it can last up to two years if you have it properly stored. Then with an open container, it can store up to 6 months in the fridge.
When Do You Add In Everclear To Moonshine
You don’t add in the Everclear until your cranberry mixture is fully cooked and cooled. It is imperative that your cranberry liquid is cool or you could run into a major problem and it makes it unsafe. Take the time and allow your jars to fully cool.
Moonshine is rather easy to make. Once you learn how to do it, you will love making your own, instead of buying it in the stores. This cranberry moonshine recipe is crazy simple. Let me know how you like it.
- 10-12 Pint Mason Jars (sterilized)
- 128 oz Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 Pound Fresh Cranberries
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 20 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 1/4 cups Everclear (Grain Alcohol) *
- Pour cranberry juice into your pot.
- Add in the cranberries
- Add in the white sugar.
- Add in 6-7 Cinnamon Sticks
- Turn on Saute feature to start warming the mixture.
- Once sugars are all dissolved, cover the pot and turn to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Do a natural release
- Let mixture cool completely (DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY STEPS UNTIL MIXTURE IS ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COOL)
- Add in Everclear
- Remove cinnamon sticks that were used for cooking.
- Pour moonshine over a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to strain all the cranberries.
- Fill a mason jar (also not a hot one, if you have sterilized it allow it to cool completely) with moonshine and drop one cinnamon stick in.
- Close the lid tightly
- Put pretty ribbon on and give the gift of love this year.
- Serve with a few fresh cranberries in a glass.
This post includes a recipe for alcohol. Drink responsibly. Sparkles to Sprinkles and it's authors are not responsible for the actions of our readers should they choose to make this recipe and consume it. Please drink responsibly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 59Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g