DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller is my number one solution to migraine relief. I have never found such drastic relief from any of the harsh drug solutions.
I have been using essential oils for quite some time. The first time I turned to essential oils was for bug repellent relief. I have had a long time fear of over the counter bug repellent sprays and my DIY Bug Repellent Mason Jar Luminaries were the perfect solution. I was amazed at how much relief they provided and done safely with essential oils. I became so amazed by the powers of essential oils, I continued to experiment with alternative relief.
My husband has been a long time sufferer of migraines so I have witnessed first hand just how debilitating they can be. My husband has an adverse reaction to many over the counter medications. I just hated seeing him suffer so badly. This DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller has offered him some of the greatest relief and he can keep it with him for easy replication.
Print your own Migraine Relief labels by CLICKING HERE
- 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil, You can get it on Amazon
- 5-10 drops helichrysum essential oil, I got mine on Amazon
- 5-10 drops eucalyptus essential oil, This came in a set on Amazon
- 5-10 drops frankincense essential oil, see above
- 5-10 drops copaiba essential oil, I bought mine on Amazon
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil, see eucalyptus
- Roller ball container, I bought mine on Amazon
- Steps 1: In a small mixing bowl, add Vitamin E oil
- Step 2: Add helichrysum essential oil (This oil has analgesic qualities and anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe nerves, alleviate spasms or nerve issues like twitching. I get tense muscles that can spasm or twitch at my temples. This is helpful!)
- Step 3: Add eucalyptus essential oil (If your migraine is due to sinus issues, this oil can relieve sinus pressure. It can also lift your mood and promote emotional balance
- Step 4: Add frankincense essential oil (This oil can reduce the swelling of the blood vessels and reduces the pain of a migraine)
- Step 5: Add copaiba essential oil (This oil has been shown to reduce pain and loosen muscles and even ease the discomfort of headaches and migraines.
- Step 6: Add lavender essential oil (Because many migraines can be stress related, lavender will relax and calm you and can help you get to sleep.)
- Step 7: Whisk everything together
- Step 7: Using a dropper, add mixture to roller container. Top with ball and lid.
- Roll on temples and/or forehead or use them in a diffuser to relieve migraine pain.