DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller is my number one solution to migraine relief. I have never found such drastic relief from any of the harsh drug solutions. If you are looking for a natural way to relieve your migraine troubles try my essential oil migraine roller.
I have been using essential oils for quite some time. The first time I turned to essential oils was for bug repellent relief. I have had a long time fear of over the counter bug repellent sprays and my DIY Bug Repellent Mason Jar Luminaries were the perfect solution. I was amazed at how much relief they provided and done safely with essential oils. I became so amazed by the powers of essential oils, I continued to experiment with alternative relief.
DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller
My husband has been a long time sufferer of migraines so I have witnessed first hand just how debilitating they can be. My husband has an adverse reaction to many over the counter medications. I just hated seeing him suffer so badly. This DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller has offered him some of the greatest relief and he can keep it with him for easy replication.
What Essential Oils are Good For Migraines
You can use single oils or you can create a blend as I did here. I have found that this essential oil blend works for migraine sufferers. Or if you don’t have all these oils, here are some others you can try.
How to Use Essential Oil Roller For Migraines
You will follow the instructions below to make your oil blend and place in a rollerball style container, or regular. And then you will apply the oil mix on your temples and forehead. You can gently massage in and it will help alleviate the headache pain you are experiencing.
I also find behind the ears and back of the neck can be another great spot to rub this in.
Are There Brands Of Essential Oils That Are Better Than Others
You will find essential oils are all very different. Depending on the brand will depend on the quality of the oil. You want the oil to have the properties to help naturally relieve your headache. So buying quality is key, but you can find that even lesser priced oils can still get the job done.
As always know I am not a doctor and I can’t guarantee full relief from this rollerball oil recipe. I have found personally it can help get rid of headaches and migraines. But I suggest giving it a try, and if you don’t find relief try other methods or reach out to your health care provider.
Have you found success with using essential oils for naturally relieving aches and pains? If so let me know in the comments below.
Print your own Migraine Relief labels by CLICKING HERE
DIY Essential Oils Migraine Relief Roller Recipe so you can finally get all natural essential oil relief without all of the toxic chemicals.
- Steps 1: In a small mixing bowl, add Vitamin E oil
- Step 2: Add helichrysum essential oil (This oil has analgesic qualities and anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe nerves, alleviate spasms or nerve issues like twitching. I get tense muscles that can spasm or twitch at my temples. This is helpful!)
- Step 3: Add eucalyptus essential oil (If your migraine is due to sinus issues, this oil can relieve sinus pressure. It can also lift your mood and promote emotional balance
- Step 4: Add frankincense essential oil (This oil can reduce the swelling of the blood vessels and reduces the pain of a migraine)
- Step 5: Add copaiba essential oil (This oil has been shown to reduce pain and loosen muscles and even ease the discomfort of headaches and migraines.
- Step 6: Add lavender essential oil (Because many migraines can be stress related, lavender will relax and calm you and can help you get to sleep.)
- Step 7: Whisk everything together
- Step 7: Using a dropper, add mixture to roller container. Top with ball and lid.
- Roll on temples and/or forehead or use them in a diffuser to relieve migraine pain.