The Instant Pot is a 7-in-1 kitchen appliance designed to consolidate the cooking and preparing of food to one device. (Wikipedia)
I am not really huge fan of Football BUT I am huge into the football party food!! With a house full of boys, there is not many football Sundays that are not taking place in my house. This Instant Pot Chili is the perfect meal for any football Sunday. Serve it chili bar style with all your condiments lined up for people to create their own chili masterpiece. This has been a fan favorite in my house!
Many of us got instant pot’s for the holidays and are having a ton of fun cooking in it. It is truly life changing when you realize how quick and easy a delicious meal, like this Instant Pot Chili can be.
This is a perfect recipe to use for chili night with all the fixings or even on top of delicious nachos. Better yet, make extra so that you have enough for chili night and nacho night.
If you love this instant pot recipe you need to check out my other recipes on the blog. CLICK HERE to see more recipes.
delicious Instant Pot Chili
- 1 lb stew beef
- 1 - 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 - 25 oz cans chili beans
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 white or yellow onion; chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic
- Set instant pot/ pressure cooker to saute mode. Add the beef and onions. Saute until browned.
- Add in beef broth, mustard, and spices. Stir well and set the pressure cooker to 12 minutes on high pressure. Let pressure release naturally.
- Set to saute mode. Pour in tomato sauce and chili beans. Stir well. Cook for about 10 minutes stirring often.
Serve topped with diced red onion and sharp cheddar cheese
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 2644mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 13gSugar: 16gProtein: 39g