Cheeseburger Sliders are a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is going to please the whole family. Hawaiin roll cheeseburger sliders are perfect to serve as party food or pair with chips or fries for a weeknight meal.
Grab your ground beef and make something different for a change. This recipe is affordable, easy, and one even kids will enjoy.
Cheeseburger sliders are something I can pull together in no time. Prep and then bake in the oven and ring that dinner bell. Even my picky son devours these bite-size sliders.
Hawaiin Roll Cheeseburger Sliders
Now I used Hawaiian rolls but you are more than welcome to reach for any style of sliders you would like.
My family just loves the hint of sweetness in these rolls. They even have a jalapeño Hawaiian roll that is pretty tasty.
Can I Substitute The Ground Beef
Absolutely. If you prefer ground turkey go right ahead. Our family enjoys beef but you could even do a ground chicken or pork if that is what you have on hand.
What to Serve With Burger Sliders
- Onion rings
- Tater tots
- Crisp fresh vegetables
- Cucumber and onions
You can honestly pair these cheeseburgers with virtually anything. Or have them as a party good for snacking if you desire.
Can I Double This Recipe
You can double this recipe if you would like. I have made extra when serving a larger crowd.
It’s easy to do just cook in multiple pans if you need.
Craving more easy dinner ideas
- Instant Pot BBQ Shredded Chicken | Here you have a shredded chicken that is loaded with savory bbq flavor and paired with a bun!
- Beef Burrito Bowl | An Easy beef and rice dish that is so easy to whip up for dinner. Make this tonight for an incredible dinner idea.
- Air Fryer Fried Drumsticks | Less oil but the same crunchy flavor in every bite. Whip up your favorite Drumsticks for dinner tonight.
Do These Store Well
Unfortunately, not really. You will find the bun can sog up a bit as it sits. So it is best to only make what you plan to eat.
If you do have leftovers you can store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days. Then eat cold or warm up in the microwave.
If you reheat in the oven place foil over burgers or they could dry out as they warm up.
Cheeseburger Sliders are a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is going to please the whole family. Hawaiin roll cheeseburger sliders are perfect to serve as a party food or pair with chips or fries for a weeknight meal.
- 16-24 Hawaiian Rolls (or simiiar)
- 2 TBSP Ketchup
- 1 TBSP Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1-2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Minced Onion, frozen or fresh
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Package dry
- Onion Soup Mix
- 9 slices American Cheese
- 16-24 Pickles
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line the bottom of a pan (large enough to fit your rolls, laying flat). Lightly spray the foil with canola spray.
- Cut your sliders in half, separating the top from the bottom. Put the bottom half in the bottom of your pan.
- In a small bowl, combine your mayonnaise, ketchup & mustard.
- In a large skillet, using medium heat, add the olive oil and the onion.
- Cook the onion for a few minutes. Add the ground beef into the pan. Start breaking up the ground beef as you cook it.
- Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Drain any excess grease. Add in the packet of onion soup mix and mix it into your meat.
- Add your mayonnaise mixture to your ground beef and mix in well with your ground beef.
- Spread mixture over your bottom rolls in your pan.
- Top with slices of American Cheese (you can use your favorite cheese)
- Top each roll with a pickle. Put the top of your rolls back on. Pressing down gently.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes or until your rolls are just getting a nice toasty finish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 687Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 1376mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 36g