Candy Corn Bark
Candy corn bark is a candy corn lover’s dream. Silky smooth white chocolate with the perfect amount of candy corn mixed in. Add in some sprinkles and this is the perfect Halloween no-bake dessert.
One of my all-time favorite candies is candy corn. They are so sweet, delicious and beautiful! I seriously adore the colors. Just seeing the combination of yellow, orange and white immediately makes me think of candy corn, which makes me think of Halloween, which makes me smile.
Candy Corn Bark
This candy corn bark just makes me happy looking at it. You can not imagine just how delicious it is. You really need to make this if you love candy corn as much as me.
What Is The Flavor Of Candy Corn
Candy corn is unique in flavor. It offers a fondant marshmallow flavor with a hint of almost vanilla flavor. But depending on what brand you will find it offers a different flavor.
How To Melt Candy Melts
You can use the double boiler method or opt to do the microwave. I use my Instant Pot as a double boiler and it works great. If you choose to do the microwave method, reach for a microwave-safe container microwave candy melts at 50% power or the defrost setting on your microwave. Melt for one minute to start. Remove and stir. Place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds at 50% power. Remove and stir. Continue to do this in 30-second intervals until smooth and creamy. Remember less is better. You can help melt some pieces that are still not fully melted by stirring with a spoon. You do not want to over microwave your chocolate.
For more recipes go HERE
Can I Use Autumn Mix For This Chocolate Candy Corn Bark
Yes, I love the pumpkins and chocolate-flavored candy corn. You can use this mix no problem. I would suggest cutting the pumpkins in half and laying the cut half on the chocolate so it doesn’t stick out as much. You can even find candy corn at other holidays, so feel free to make this recipe any time of the year.
Can I use White Candy Melts Instead Of White Chocolate
Sure if you didn’t want to use white chocolate chips you can use candy melts to replace it. I love using white chocolate chips as you can change the flavor a bit. White chocolate will give you a more pure flavor. If you do buy white chocolate quality is key as it will be the main flavor that stands out.
How to Store Candy Corn Bark
Feel free to break apart your candy corn bark and then store it in an airtight container or sealable bag. Then store in the fridge or on the counter for up to 7-10 days.
Can I Freeze Candy Corn Bark
You sure can! This bark freezes really well. Place in a proper container and then store up to three months in the freezer. Then thaw on the counter or fridge before you enjoy it. It is a great way to get a little snack here and there when you have a sweet craving.
You can find the ingredients needed for this bark below:
- Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- Wilton Yellow Candy Melts, 12-Ounce
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts, 12-Ounce
- Candy Corn
- Wilton Halloween Pumpkin Mix
- White Chocolate Chips/Morsels, 1 Bag
- Yellow Candy Melts
- Orange Candy Melts
- Candy Corn
- Orange & Yellow Sprinkles, mine had brown sprinkles in the mix also, I picked them out since I just wanted orange and yellow sprinkles.
- Orange Pumpkin Sprinkles
- Melt chocolate morsels according to my melting chocolate directions above.
- Spread white chocolate on top of parchment paper.
- Drizzle orange & yellow chocolate across the white chocolate. Use the back of a butter knife to swirl the orange & yellow chocolate into the white chocolate.
- Immediately place candy corns into your still melted chocolate. Quickly before your chocolate dries. (the chocolate acts as your glue)
- Now quickly sprinkle with your orange & yellow sprinkles.
- Finish off with adding some pumpkin sprinkles.
- Let chocolate completely harden before breaking into bite sized pieces.
I use my Instant Pot as a double boiler and it works great.
If you choose to do the microwave method, reach for a microwave-safe container microwave candy melts at 50% power or the defrost setting on your microwave. Melt for one minute to start. Remove and stir. Place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds at 50% power. Remove and stir. Continue to do this in 30-second intervals until smooth and creamy. Remember less is better. You can help melt some pieces that are still not fully melted by stirring with a spoon. You do not want to over microwave your chocolate.