Air Fryer Salmon is one of my favorite ways to cook a salmon filet. Quick prep, easy directions, and in about 10 minutes you can ring that dinner bell. We have found we really prefer to make salmon in air fryer.
Air Fryer Salmon
Air fryer salmon is one recipe my whole family requests on a regular basis. You could essentially season it however you would like!
How to Make
Step 1: Start by patting down your salmon fillets with a paper towel. You want to remove the excess liquid from the salmon.
Step 2: then you will spray or baste your fillets with olive oil, or oil of your choice. Top with your favorite seasoning.
Step 3: Air fry for 10 minutes then check the salmon to see if it is done yet or not. If not, cook another minute or two and recheck.
What is The Best Seasoning For Salmon
You can use salt and pepper, lemon pepper, season all, old bay, etc. Feel free to mix up your own seafood blend and sprinkle on it.
We tend to do salt, pepper, and garlic or straight season all.
What Temperature Does Salmon Need To Be
Salmon needs to reach 145 degrees before you should pull off and eat. You can buy a meat thermometer at the grocery store or online. Stick it in the thickest part of the fillet for an accurate reading!
What to Serve With Salmon
The shy is the limit on what to pair with salmon. I will share a handful of our favorites!
What If I Don’t Own An Air Fryer
If you don’t own an air fryer but want to make this recipe, just use your oven.
It will offer a similar result, the texture will be just slightly different.
You can place the salmon on a baking sheet or fish. If you want a super simple cleanup lay out parchment paper or aluminum foil in the pan before placing the seafood.
Tips For Cooking Salmon in Air Fryer
- Make sure to leave room between each filet. If not you will have uneven cooking on the edges that touch or overlap.
- Watch the salmon closely. The one thing I have learned is every air fryer heats a bit differently. So aim to watch so you don’t overcook the salmon.
- Allow the salmon to rest for a few minutes once cooked. Then serve up like you normally would.
The Best Salmon Recipe
This is hands down so easy and quick. That is why I am safe to say this is one of the best salmon recipes on the web. A 5-star recipe if I do say so myself!
Air Fryer Salmon is one of my favorite ways to cook a salmon filet. Quick prep, easy directions, and in about 10 minutes you can ring that dinner bell.
- 2 Salmon Filets
- 1 TSP Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray
- Season All or Old Bay to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry salmon filets.
- Brush or spray both sides with olive oil.
- Season to taste with pepper & Season All or Old Bat or salt & garlic powder.
- Air Fry for 10 minutes. Make sure internal temperature is 145 degrees.