Air Fryer Parmesan Green Beans are full of delicious flavor and a fun and easy way to get your family to eat green beans. In just 15 minutes you will have Air Fryer green beans to pair with your favorite meals.
Air Fryer Parmesan Green Beans
I love easy sides that are filled with so much flavor. It’s an added bonus if my kids like them too!
These Air fryer parmesan green beans are a favorite in our home!
The kids love that they are nice and crisp (they do not like soggy) and the layers of flavor thanks to the butter, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once you make these they will soon become an easy go-to side in your family as well!
What will I need to make air fryer parmesan green beans?
You will need the following ingredients:
- green beans, trimmed and washed
- butter, melted
- grated parmesan cheese
- Italian panko breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
You will need the following supplies
- Air Fryer
- large bowl
- small bowl
How to Make Air Fryer Parmesan Green Beans
1. In a large bowl, coat green beans in melted butter
2. In a small bowl mix together parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour over buttered green beans and toss them together to coat them thoroughly.
4. Place green beans in your air fryer basket and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Toss green beans halfway through.
5. Serve warm
Tips Tricks and FAQs
* These are best enjoyed warm, but you may eat them cold if you prefer.
* Use your own breadcrumbs or store-bought ones when making your Air fryer green beans.
* Be sure to not overcrowd your basket in the air fryer. You may want to divide these into 2 batches.
* You may double the batch.
It is best to enjoy your air fryer green beans right away. You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Heat them back up in the microwave or in the air fryer until warm.
Can you freeze these?
Yes, you can freeze these in a freezer-safe container for up to 4 months.
How do you know when your green beans are cooked all the way?
You will want to make sure that your green beans are a bright green color with a little bit of charring. At this point, they will be nice and crisp, yet still tender.
- 1 pound of fresh green beans, trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl, coat green beans in melted butter
In a small bowl mix together parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Pour over buttered green beans and toss them together to coat them thoroughly.
Place green beans in your air fryer basket and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Toss green beans halfway through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 480mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g