I think I am pretty much sold at the word dip. There is something so delicious and fun about dip. Make it a hot dip and that just makes it all that more delicious.
This dip is a play on a BLT minus the L. It is creamy and delicious. You can make this ahead of time, keep it in your fridge and take it out just as your guests are arriving and heat it up.
With a dip like this I need to invite a few friends over.
Watch this video for no fail results
- 1 Pound Bacon, cooked
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato, chopped and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix, with hand blender, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until combined well.
- Crumble bacon and add to mix. Blend well.
- Add cheese and tomatoes, mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with some set aside bacon and tomatoes. The cool tomatoes are a nice compliment to the hot out of the oven dip.