This White Christmas Cocktail is so delicious and puts me right into the holiday spirit. This is the perfect cocktail to make for any holiday party. It is the perfect drink for your own party in front of the fire. Or how about serve this cocktail for when you are decorating your Christmas tree.
Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the lights, the traditions, the smells, the family, the shopping, the cooking, the baking and the extra special cocktails. I can not wait to spend the evening baking cookies with my sister in law, while sipping on a White Christmas Cocktail. The fire will be roaring and there will be Christmas music in the background. That sounds like a perfect holiday evening. What would be your perfect night for a White Christmas Cocktail?
- 2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 3 oz Malibu Rum
- 4 oz Half and Half
- 1 Tbs. Crushed Peppermint Candy
- Dip the rim of two glasses into the chocolate or frosting, and then roll in crushed peppermint candy.
- Fill a large glass or shaker with ice, and add in the schnapps, malibu, half and half, and peppermint candy.
- Shake or stir the drink well, and pour into the prepared glasses.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 274 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 16g Sugar: 11g Protein: 1g