This mini Valentine’s cheesecake recipe is made with a few ingredients and set up in the fridge. M&Ms and a bit of pink food coloring will make these the perfect Valentine’s Day treats for all your loved ones! These make an adorable Valetnine’s day dessert idea.
Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized treat for Valentine’s day – and the best part, they are no-bake! This means you can whip up the cheesecake filling, fill the muffin tins, pop in the fridge, and you are good to go! It can’t get easier than that to make treats for your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
What is no bake cheesecake?
No-bake cheesecake is a kind of cheesecake pie filling that uses whipped cream as the stabilizer, rather than adding eggs. These do not require any cooking time or carefully removing from the oven to avoid cracks.
Keep in mind that while the no-bake cheesecake is low stress and much easier than a traditional cheesecake with a water bath, this will need quite some time to set up in the fridge. You want to fully whip the cream and give them a lot of time in the fridge to avoid messy treats!
What do I need to make Mini Valentine’s Cheesecakes?
- Crushed graham crackers and melted butter, for the cheesecake crust.
- Heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks.
- Vanilla extract.
- Cream cheese, softened to room temperature. Make sure it is a block of cream cheese, not the whipped stuff that goes on bagels.
- Powdered sugar.
- Crushed M&M’s.
How to make Mini Cheesecakes
Combine the melted butter and crushed graham cracker until they reach the consistency of wet sand. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, then take a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture and press into the liner (you can use a small glass to help with this). Repeat until all the graham cracker crust is used.
Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, whip up the heavy cream with the vanilla extract. Mix until you get medium peaks, then add the cream cheese and keep mixing until the mixture is smooth.
Add powdered sugar and crushed M&M’s and mix until the M&M’s are evenly distributed. If you want to make them pink, add the food dye at this stage.
Spoon the cream cheese and sugar mixture into the muffin tin, over the crust. Repeat until all of the mixture is used up. Top with more crushed M&M’s. Add any other toppings of your choosing, such as chocolate chips or different candy.
Allow the mini cheesecakes to set up in the freezer for up to 2 hours.
These mini cheesecakes can last 2-3 months in the freezer, but not longer than a day at room temperature. Never store in the fridge, even after setting.
Tips and Tricks
- To make bite-sized treats, use a mini muffin tin.
- These mini cheesecakes can be modified for any holiday, just switch out the candy or choose an appropriate food coloring.
- Be careful to make sure the graham cracker crust is well-pressed into the cupcake liner. If there is any loose crust, the cheesecake will fall apart when you take it out of the wrapper.
- To make these even more festive for Valentine’s Day, you can form the M&M’s in a heart shape on top!
This mini cheesecake recipe is made with few ingredients and set up in the fridge. M&Ms and a bit of pink food coloring will make these the perfect Valentine’s Day treats for all your loved ones!
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed Valentines M&M’s
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter to form a wet sandy mixture.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill each liner with a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture. Use a small glass to press down on the graham crackers to form a crust.
- Use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer to whip the heavy cream into soft peaks. Once whipped, add the cream cheese and whip again until the cream cheese is homogenous with the cream.
- Add the powdered sugar and crushed M&M’s and whisk again until the M&M pieces are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Fill up each cupcake liner with the cream cheese mixture, top with more M&M’s, and allow the mini cheesecakes to set in the freezer for 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 111mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g