Air Fryer Keto Cloud Bread Chips
If you enjoy cloud bread, you have to try my Air Fryer Keto Cloud Bread Chips! Crisp, light, crunchy and totally satisfying! A low carb cloud bread chip you don’t have to feel guilty about!
Using an air fryer allows you to crisp up the cloud bread without frying in oil and added unwanted grease.
Air Fryer Keto Cloud Bread Chips
If you are wondering what chips can I eat while on Keto, consider making your own! There are a handful of chips you can have, these are hands down my favorite.
What is Cloud Bread Chips
Cloud bread chips are a variation to the original Keto Cloud bread. This recipe is crazy simple and uses the air fryer to give it a deep fried texture, without the oil.
You get the low carb of cloud bread but in a crispy form that taste like a chip. If is a fantastic way to curb Chip cravings on Keto diet.
How Long Will Keto Cloud Bread Chips Last
Cloud bread chips are best when served fresh. As they cool down in the fridge they will lose the crisp texture. I have found they store up to three days in the fridge.
To Reheat use oven or air fryer to gain back some crisp texture if you will!
Do Cloud Bread Chips Have Carbs
These are a no carb cloud bread chip for you to enjoy! No carb is what every Keto and low carb dieters wants to hear!
So munch away without feeling the guilt behind that crunch!
Variations to Keto Chips
- Different cheeses
- Garlic salt
- Onions salt or powder
- Cajun seasoning
- Everything seasoning
- Season salt
- Salt and pepper
- Any other spice you want
Make them however you think would taste good. Play around with spices and see how you like them!
Can I Double this No Carb Cloud Bread Chip Recipe
Yes you can Double this Cloud bread chip recipe. You just need to ensure that you batch cook your chips. Other than that, you can make as many as you plan to serve up and eat.
Tip for Making Keto No Carb Chips
- Space | leave space between each Chip so they don’t touch in the air fryer. The reason being is if they touch they will not evenly cook.
- Top Rack | if you are cooking in an air fryer with multiple racks, pull the top rack out early as directed below. This is because it will cook faster, and then move bottom rack up.
- Serve Fresh | Serve these chips up fresh. You will love them and they taste best when fresh.
How to Serve No Carb Chips
- Eat as a snack
- Pair with sandwiches
- Whip up Keto dip go dive in with
Use these chips in any meal of snack option. A crunchy treat your whole family can enjoy.
Give these air fryer no carb chips a go. I think you will love how easy and taste these chips are. Best of all, the versatility is tremendous, so make them to fit your taste buds.
- 4 Eggs Whites (room temperature)
- 4 TBSP Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 TBSP Water
- 1 TSP Season All (or your choice)
- muffin pans
- Using the display panel, touch AIRFRY, then adjust the temp to 370 degrees, set the time to 9 minutes, touch START.
- Spray two muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Whisk your egg whites (make sure no yoke snuck in), water, & season all. Whisk until you have stiff peaks.
- Spoon enough egg white mixture to cover the bottom of the muffin tin. (you only need about 1 TBSP, you do not want it to be too thick.) Flatten smoothly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle a good pinch full of cheese on top of egg mixture.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place both muffin trays in, one on each shelf.
- If using a Instant Pot Vortex Plus, at 6 minutes remove the muffin tin from the top shelf and move up the lower muffin tin, to the upper shelf. Finish cooking for remaining 3 minutes, making sure they do not over brown. You want your chip to be crispy when it cools.
- Remove from oven and use a small spatula to help remove the chip from the bottom of your muffin pan. Let cool.
- Repeat steps until all of your egg white mix (reblend with a mixer to get back to stiff peaks) is finished. you should have enough to make about 48 chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 592mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 9g