Valentine’s White Chocolate Fudge is just to die for!!! This is a simple two ingredient recipe and honestly I am not sure what else you would need. The taste is just delicious. The way to my heart is definitely through fudge, how about you?
This year I have been loving white chocolate. Beside for how visually pleasing it is to see the beautiful pink, red & white sprinkles against the white milk chocolate, the taste is just delicious and decadent. Your Valentine will know just how loved they are given this beautiful gift.
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet White Chocolate Chips
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute to start.
- Stir until smooth. Microwave for additional 15 seconds at a time if more time is needed. Stirring after each time. Mix well.
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate into pan. Spread the fudge a bit to fit the pan. Quickly spread sprinkles across the top before chocolate starts to set.
- Let set in the fridge for couple of hours.
- Cut with heart shape cookie cutters.