Valentine’s White Chocolate fudge requires two basic ingredients! This white chocolate fudge is rich, creamy, and loaded with white chocolate flavor in every bite.
Valentine’s White Chocolate Fudge is just to die for!! The taste is just delicious. The way to my heart is definitely through fudge, how about you?
Valentine’s White Chocolate Fudge
This year I have been loving white chocolate. Besides how visually pleasing it is to see the beautiful pink, red & white sprinkles against the white milk chocolate, the taste is just delicious and decadent. Your Valentine will know just how loved they are given this beautiful gift.
Tip for Cutting Fudge With Cookie Cutter
Grease the edge of your cookie cutter with a little cooking spray from your finger. I found this trick really helps to give you that clean and crisp edge every single time.
Is Sweetened Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk The Same Thing
No, it is not. You need to make sure you use sweetened condensed milk, instead of evaporated milk. Evaporated milk is very thin, and condensed milk is a thicker and creamier consistency.
The two are not interchangeable when it comes to recipes.
How To Get Fudge To Set Up Faster
I have found that if you place the fudge in the fridge it will help speed up the process of the fudge setting up. Then you can slice and serve for that thick and creamy fudge you know and love.
Can I Add Food Coloring To This White Fudge
You will find that white chocolate does not mix with food coloring. If you want colored fudge you will need to use colored melting chocolate. If you add food coloring to your white chocolate chips it will ruin the fudge.
What Type Of Sprinkles To Use For White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Fudge
So I used simple sprinkles. But you can get creative and have fun with your toppings. Add in red hots, heart-shaped sprinkles, or even red-colored candy. No matter how you top the fudge it will be a delicious dessert to serve up to friends and family.
Can You Freeze Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Fudge
Yes, you can freeze this fudge. I recommend slicing it up and then freezing it. You will find that some sprinkles will bleed a bit, so you might want to skip the sprinkles or look into finding sprinkles that might not bleed as much.
Searching for more Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Unicorn Poop Bark | So this isn’t precisely Valentine’s Day but unicorns are very popular around Valentine’s Day. Here is a super easy bark to try out that is colorful as can be.
- Valentine’s Chex | Caramel-coated Valentine’s Chex that is drizzled with chocolate. This dessert is out of the world, and I highly recommend trying this dessert out.
- Valentine Crack | Similar to the Christmas crack you know and love. This dessert is crazy simple. Toffee, white chocolate, and topped with colorful sprinkles.
Fudge is a dessert I love all year round, and this white chocolate recipe is a favorite of mine. If you make it let me know how you enjoy it!
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet White Chocolate Chips
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute to start.
- Stir until smooth. Microwave for additional 15 seconds at a time if more time is needed. Stirring after each time. Mix well.
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate into pan. Spread the fudge a bit to fit the pan. Quickly spread sprinkles across the top before chocolate starts to set.
- Let set in the fridge for couple of hours.
- Cut with heart shape cookie cutters.