This post is sponsored by Macerich/HGTV’s Santa HQ but all opinions are my own.
HGTV’s Santa HQ Interactive Family Experience is the perfect way to celebrate the Christmas season with your little ones. An interactive and incredibly fun way for kids to get to experience Christmas fun that will leave them with precious memories for years. I stopped over at Freehold Raceway Mall to visit and check out the HGTV Santa HQ experience.
Santa HQ is presented at 15 of Macerich’s top properties, set in some of the most attractive and densely populated U.S. markets including: California, Arizona, Chicago, Metro New York, and the Washington, D.C. corridor. You can pack up and go and get your picture taken with Santa, see if you are on the naught or nice list, and even do virtual elf dress ups. The fun is endless!
Hgtv Santa HQ
HGTV Santa HQ wants to create an experience. They did just that. I was blown away at all the activities that the kids could do along with that memorable picture with Santa!
Where to Find A Santa HQ Location
Santa HQ is presented at 15 of Macerich’s top properties, set in some of the most attractive and densely populated U.S. markets including: California, Arizona, Chicago, Metro New York, New Jersey and the Washington, D.C. corridor.
You will find if you live or can visit one of these locations, it is an experience of a lifetime! They really put tons of thought and effort into this setup they created.
Why Choose to Go HGTV Santa HQ
- Interactive and High Technology For An Experience of A Lifetime
- Different Santa Photo Packages Available
- Sensory Santa : all spectrums can come and find an experience that fits their specific needs!
- They have pet hours so you can bring your dog or cat for the candid photo with Santa!
- Kids can meet and interact with Santa’s elves
- Fun activities for kids to stay and do after their photo shoot
What are the interactive features
Guests can visit HGTV Santa HQ’s Elf Academy, a new, family-friendly experience that features interactive technology to enhance the entire HGTV Santa HQ visit.
- The Elf Academy includes the Magic Mirror: Guests can transform into one of Santa’s elves and virtually try on various elf outfits, and Elf-ID: Guests can create their very own customized Elf-ID card using the new Elf-ID app and a “selfie”.
- Magic Mirror: Guests can transform into one of Santa’s elves and virtually try on various elf outfits.
- Elf-ID: Guests can create their very own customized Elf-ID card using the new Elf-ID app and a “selfie”.
- Elf-Ray Vision: Guests can explore Santa’s Observatory through the use of tablets. Areas within Santa HQ trigger an augmented reality experience for guests.
- Naughty or Nice Meter: Visitors can stand next to an interactive board to find out which of Santa’s lists – Naughty or Nice – they made.
How To Spend Less Time In Line At HGTV Santa HQ
If you plan to go visit Santa HQ I highly recommend getting the Fast Pass! We got the Fast Pass and it made heading to see Santa so much less stressful. No waiting in lines for hours!
What Does The Fast Pass Offer
- You find a location near you and pre-purchase the photo package and pick the time and date you want.
- Once you pick your time you have that 30 minute window of time to use your Fastpass so no standing in line!
- You prepay so you can just enjoy the full experience the whole time!
It is absolutely worth doing the Fast Pass, it will make it more enjoyable for all. Nothing is worse than having your child meltdown in line cause they are tired of waiting only to have a tear-filled Santa picture after all that waiting.
HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving Drive:
- HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving is a program that encourages visitors to donate toys for under served children during the holiday season.
o In past years, HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving has collected more than 66,000 toys benefiting local organizations such as Forgotten Angel Tree, Salvation Army Angel Tree, Toys for Tots, and Spark of Love Stuff a Bus.
Make it easy on you and the kids, and do the Fastpass and make a fun trip to see Santa and experience all the fun!
NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 24, 2019