This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch is so delicious and perfect punch for any party. I am not the biggest drinker and I really just do not love the taste of many wines or liquors. I am definitely a lover of fruity drinks since they usually mask the taste of the liquor. When I do have a glass of wine, it will be Pink Moscato. I actually really enjoy the taste of pink Moscato wine. This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch takes the already wonderful pink Moscato wine and makes it even more delicious.
I think every holiday just gets a bit more festive when you serve a delicious adult punch. It is definitely a special treat and who deserves a special treat more than your family. Trust me everyone will love you for it. 🙂
For another delicious drink recipe try my Caramel Apple Cider Sangria.
This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch is such a delicious treat for any party.
- 750 mL. Bottle of Moscato wine
- 2 Liter Bottle Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 Container Frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 Lemon
- Slice strawberries until you have approximately 1 cup diced. Place the diced strawberries into a blender.
- Add 1 container of frozen lemonade concentrate to the blender with the diced strawberries.
- Blend on high until the concentrate and strawberries are combined well.
- Strain the strawberry lemonade mixture through a strainer, and into a punch bowl or other large container.
- Pour a 2 liter of lemon lime soda into the punch bowl. Scoop off any foam that may be left at the top of the punch at this time.
- Add a 750 mL. bottle of moscato wine to the mixture in the punch bowl.
- Slice some strawberries and add them to the punch.
- Place some ice cubes into the punch bowl.
- Slice some lemons and put them in the punch.
- 10. Serve the punch chilled with slices of strawberries or a wedge of lemon.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 245 Sodium: 39mg Carbohydrates: 39g Sugar: 35g