Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch is a pretty pick cocktail that is a fantastic party punch recipe. Moscato, Lemonade, lemon lime soda, strawberries and more come together for a refreshing alcoholic punch recipe.
This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch is so delicious and perfect punch for any party.
Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch
I am not the biggest drinker and I really just do not love the taste of many wines or liquors. I am definitely a lover of fruity drinks since they usually mask the taste of the liquor.
When I do have a glass of wine, it will be Pink Moscato. I actually really enjoy the taste of pink Moscato wine. This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch takes the already wonderful pink Moscato wine and makes it even more delicious.
I think every holiday just gets a bit more festive when you serve a delicious adult punch. It is definitely a special treat and who deserves a special treat more than your family. Trust me everyone will love you for it.
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries in Moscato Punch
Absolutely. Since you are blending up your strawberries with lemonade concentrate it will not matter if fresh or frozen.
Frozen strawberries are flash frozen at their peek. So you will find most will have a nice sweetness to them.
For garnishing the glass you can always skip fresh strawberries if you prefer and just do lemons.
How Do You Get Rid Of Strawberry Seeds In This Wine Punch Recipe
You will blend up your mixture followed by straining it. This is where you will catch all the strawberry seeds so you have a smooth drink to serve up.
Some might not enjoy the lemon pulp and chunks of strawberries and seeds. That’s why I recommend straining before following the next steps in recipe.
Can I Use Ginger Ale instead of Lemon Lime Soda
I have not tried making this Lemonade Moscato Punch with ginger ale but I don’t see how it would hurt the flavor. Feel free to use ginger ale and let me know how you like it.
Can I Use Sugar Free Soda for Punch
If you want to lower the sugar count feel free to reach for sugar free pop and lemonade mix. It will adjust the flavor slightly but still taste amazing.
When to Serve Up Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch
- Baby showers
- Bridal parties
- Summer cookouts
- Birthday parties
- And any other occasion
There is never a wrong time to whip up this cocktail. Refreshing with a citrus twist!
Can I Make This Wine Punch Ahead Of Time
You can make this punch recipe a few hours before you plan to serve. Just store in a proper pitcher and then stir right before you pour.
I do recommend waiting to put ice in cups right before serving. If you add to punch and then store it in fridge it will melt and water down the drink.
Serve up the perfect snack with your drink, Pink Lemonade Bars are every bit as delicious!
This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch is such a delicious treat for any party.
- 750 mL. Bottle of Moscato wine
- 2 Liter Bottle Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 Container Frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 Lemon
- Slice strawberries until you have approximately 1 cup diced. Place the diced strawberries into a blender.
- Add 1 container of frozen lemonade concentrate to the blender with the diced strawberries.
- Blend on high until the concentrate and strawberries are combined well.
- Strain the strawberry lemonade mixture through a strainer, and into a punch bowl or other large container.
- Pour a 2 liter of lemon lime soda into the punch bowl. Scoop off any foam that may be left at the top of the punch at this time.
- Add a 750 mL. bottle of moscato wine to the mixture in the punch bowl.
- Slice some strawberries and add them to the punch.
- Place some ice cubes into the punch bowl.
- Slice some lemons and put them in the punch.
- 10. Serve the punch chilled with slices of strawberries or a wedge of lemon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Sodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 39gSugar: 35g