Ninja Foodi Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake
4-Ingredient Ninja Foodi Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake will be your new go-to dessert to serve up to family and guests. Anyone who classifies as a lemon lover will be over the moon with this creamy, tender, dump cake recipe. You have the creamy cream cheese, slightly tart and sweetness from the lemon pie filling, and then add in the tender cake topping.
Over the years I have become a bit of a dump cake expert. Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake was the very first dump cake that I ever made. I have now made it the traditional baked in the oven way. One of the first recipes I made in my instant pot was Instant Pot Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake.
After using my Ninja Foodi a few times, I pretty much knew this would be the perfect way to cook dump cakes. I could have been more pleasantly surprised with just how magical the Ninja Foodi Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake really is.
4 Ingredient Ninja Foodi Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake Recipe
I make this lemon cream cheese dump cake recipe all the time. I even make it in the winter months, I don’t block in lemon for spring and summer. We love lemon, and I let it shine! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream next to this warm cake, and watch fireworks happen after you take your first bite!
When To Serve Up This Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake
- Dinner Dessert
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Gatherings
- After school treat
- And any other time you get a craving.
How Do You Make A Dump Cake In The Ninja Foodi
As you can see from the recipe below, it is all about layering. When you layer it in the Foodi it will then bake and melt exactly how it is needed, to make the perfect cake crust on top. Just as if you were to cook this dump cake in the oven. It will give you the same tender, moist and tasty result.
Does Dump Cake Need To Be Refrigerated
I always refrigerate the leftovers and then reheat before serving. I love to serve dump cake warm, but sometimes chilled works as well. Just spoon out leftovers and reheat in the microwave if you want it that freshly baked taste.
How to Enhance The Lemon Flavor In Dump Cake
So, if you want even more lemon flavor in this dump cake, use a lemon cake mix instead of yellow. Or you can add in some fresh lemon zest to the pie filling.
I personally love how the recipe is, but I know some people always think there could be even more lemon flavor to the recipe!
As you can see from the recipe, this lemon flavored dump cake is so easy to make. Just a little prep, and in no time you have a warm cake ready to serve up. Give it a try and let me know.
I have been loving my Ninja Foodi! It is making cooking dinner and desserts so much easier in our home. Plus, who doesn’t love the idea of an Air Fryer and Instant Pot all in one. Consider adding it to your wish list.
Ninja Foodi Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake is one of the most delicious versions of dump cake.
- 1 Can 16 ounces lemon pie filling
- 1 Package 15 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 Ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup butter cut into thin slices, I needed an additional 2 TBSP
- Spray pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread lemon pie filling in the bottom of the pot.
- Top with half of the cake mix.
- Dot with cream cheese and cover with the remaining cake mix.
- Top with butter in a single layer, trying to cover all areas of cake mix leaving none exposed.
- Close the crisping lid.
- Select BAKE/ROAST
- Set temperature to 350 degrees and set time to 30 minutes.
- Select Start
- You can open the crisping lid while it is cooking to check on its progress. You will want to check around 25 minutes to make sure the top is not browning too much.
- Test with toothpick at 30 minutes. It should come out clean.
- Scoop out with a big spoon. Serve it warm or cold. With ice cream or without.