Did you know that you can cook canned biscuits in the Ninja Foodi? I want to teach you how to make canned biscuits in the Ninja Foodi.
Every now and again I get a craving for biscuits to pair with dinner. I got the idea awhile back to make Pillsbury biscuits in my Ninja Foodi.
How To Make Canned Biscuits In The Ninja Foodi
Grab those biscuits and let’s get cooking! Pair with a meal or eat as a snack. Either way these biscuits are tasty, fluffy, and waiting for you!
What Setting Do You Use For Canned Biscuits in Ninja Foodi
You will use the air fryer option, crisping lid. This will bake up your biscuits like the oven giving them golden outside and tender inside.
Do You Add Seasoning To Ninja Foodi Biscuits
I actually did part plain and the other part with an Everything Bagel Seasoning. I loved how it transformed the biscuits in a savory flavor.
You can add any spices or herbs you want to the top of your biscuits.
Make them plain or dress them up.
How Many Biscuits Can You Cook At Once in Ninja Foodi
This question varies. Depending on the size of biscuits, will depend on how many you can cook. You do not want you biscuits to touch or overlap while cooking.
If that happens where your biscuits overlap they will be under cooked. Making sure to leave space between biscuits is key.
Why Cook Canned Biscuits in Ninja Foodi
- Easy | within a couple of minutes you biscuits are cooking!
- Quick Heat | No waiting for your oven to preheat. The Ninja is quick heat up.
- Doesn’t Heat Home | Unlike the oven, the Foodi won’t overheat the home like the oven would.
- Tasty | The biscuits taste just as good as when cooked in the oven!
Can I Cook Frozen Biscuits in Ninja Foodi
I don’t see why you couldn’t. I haven’t tried this but I would assume adjust the cook time slightly to compensate for frozen.
How To Serve With Biscuits
- Meals | Meatloaf, Chicken, Pork, and any other main meal. Or pair with a soup or stew for dipping.
- Breakfast | Make biscuits with all the fixings. Whether you do jam or jelly it’s a great option. Or pair with eggs and bacon!
- Snack | Sometimes I get to craving a carb loaded snack. These biscuits with the seasoning are a tasty snacking option.
How to Store Leftover Biscuits
Simply allow the biscuits to fully cool down. Then transfer them into an air tight container, or sealable bag. You can store on the counter or in the fridge.
Can You Freeze Biscuits
Yes! These biscuits will freeze good if you don’t want to eat them all right away. Simply allow biscuits to completely cool, then transfer to a freezer bag. Then store in freezer for 2-3 months.
Thaw on counter or slowly warm up in microwave!
Easy Ninja Foodi Recipe
This recipe is so incredibly easy! If you are new to the Ninja Foodi and want to find an easy recipe, here ya go! Make these today and let me know what you think!
- Grands Biscuits
- Spray crisper basket or a 9" round cake/pie tin with canola spray
- Place biscuits on pan or crisper basket in a single layer. Try to leave a bit of space between biscuits.
- Cook at 360 on air fry for 8 minutes, flip at least once mid way during cooking.
- Check biscuits often to make sure they are cooked to your perfection.
- If adding a seasoning, baste some melted butter across the top of the biscuit, add seasoning. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes to bake that favor in.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g