Chocolate and peanut butter collide into one decadent dessert. This chocolate peanut butter pie is a chocolate cookie crust, and a creamy and thick peanut butter pie filling. A no-bake peanut butter pie is the ultimate no-bake dessert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Are you a fan of peanut butter? It is a weakness of mine, and this pie is literally mind-blowing on flavor. An easy weeknight dessert, potluck dessert, or whip this up and take to your holiday gathering.
How To Make
Step 1: Start by taking your softened cream cheese and blend it up. You want a creamy texture.
Step 2: Then you will add in your peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk. You want to mix until it is fully mixed up.
Step 3: Fold in your whipped topping, and then pour the mixture into your prepared chocolate pie crust.
Step 4: Cover and place in the fridge and allow the pie to set up. Then slice and serve up an incredible peanut butter pie.
Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter
I prefer to use creamy peanut butter but you are more than welcome to use crunchy. You will find your pie will not be as creamy, but if you prefer the nut crunch go for it.
Can I Make This No-Bake Pie In Advance
Feel free to make this pie a day in advance. Simply whip it up, cover and store in the fridge. Then right before serving, remove and slice and serve.
Topping Ideas For This Pie
- Sprinkle on peanuts for a fun crunch and salty twist to the pie
- Add chopped peanut butter cups on top
- Drizzle on melted peanut butter
- Do a chocolate syrup or chocolate hardening topping you would use on ice cream
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreos for a bigger twist of chocolate
Truly you can decorate your pie whoever you would like. Get creative or do a simple recipe. Either way, you will love the rich and decadent peanut butter chocolate pie.
How Long Does This Pie Last
Essentially you want to eat this pie within 4-5 days of being made. It is best to be eaten within the first few days of making it. The filling can start to break down a bit as it is stored in the fridge for too long.
In terms of freezing, I have not tried freezing this pie. You might find it breaks down a bit once it thaws from being frozen. If you do freeze it I recommend you test it out in case it doesn’t work.
This chocolate peanut butter pie is a chocolate cookie crust, and a creamy and thick peanut butter pie filling. A peanut butter pie that is the ultimate no-bake dessert.
- 1 (8 OZ) Block Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, creamy
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 (16 OZ) Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Chocolate Ready Pie Crust
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar together.
- Add in peanut butter and milk.. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into your pie crust.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Decorate with chocolate syrup and chopped peanut butter cups.