Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is bursting with flavor as it combines alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, chicken, cheese, and bacon. This simple dish will be your go-to comfort dish this season.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, then this chicken bacon ranch casserole will be your new BFF. This is my favorite dish to make on those busy weeknights when I am running the boys from place to place.
This dish is creamy, flavorful, and is easily prepped ahead of time. I love to always have one on hand in the freezer for a quick meal to take to a friend in need or for a new mama to celebrate a new baby!
If you want a quicker version of this recipe, be sure to try our Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. OMG, easy and so good!
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- This recipe can feed a crowd. It is easily doubled, even tripled.
- If you are short on time, you can use a rotisserie chicken. Just mix your ranch seasoning with your alfredo sauce so that your dish still has the ranch flavor you love.
- You can easily add vegetables to this dish. We love to sneak in broccoli.
- Be sure to not forget the ranch seasoning packet. It is like the secret sauce that melds all the flavors together perfectly.
- This dish works really well with leftover turkey. Just substitute your chicken for turkey.
This dish is the perfect meal prep dish! You can make it and freeze it or you can make it up to two days ahead of time and keep it wrapped in the fridge. Seriously perfect for those busy nights.
You will want to store your chicken bacon casserole in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
This dish freezes incredibly well! In fact, I always have one in my freezer.
To freeze you will follow the directions all the way up to baking it.
Be sure to use a freezer-safe dish, I love to use those throwaway pans. At this point, you will let it cool completely. Then you will wrap it in plastic wrap and then double wrap in foil. This will last about 3 months in the fridge.
When you are ready to enjoy, place in your fridge the night before and let it thaw completely prior to cooking.
Try these other easy chicken recipes!
- 6 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 LB Chicken Tenders or Boneless Chicken Thighs, whatever chicken is on sale. Cut into 1" pieces.
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Packet Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 8 Ounces of Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (15 oz) Jar Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet start cooking your bacon. Add bacon to heated skillet. Cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels. Pour out all but about 1 TBSP of bacon grease.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add 1 TBSP of Olive Oil, & the ranch salad dressing mix. Add in raw meat. Shake well to coat. Place in skillet and cook 3 minutes per side (until cooked through). Set cooked chicken aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta once cooked and now start assembling.
- Add your pasta as the bottom layer in your prepared baking dish. Now pour in your Alfredo sauce. Start to combine your pasta and alfredo sauce. Then layer chicken on top of pasta, gently combine. Sprinkle well with your shredded cheeses and crumbled bacon.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
*This recipe can easily be doubled if you are feeding more than 4 people