I have been on an iced tea kick that is taking me to a whole new level of flavors. I decided to experiment with an apple pie iced tea and I must say it is amazing! All the taste of a big old piece of apple pie without the calories!
There is something about a nice cold cup of iced tea, on a hot day, that makes me just want to sit in my rocking chair and rock. I may never leave my rocking chair with all of these incredible iced tea recipes, including my delicious raspberry iced tea!
This really made me as happy as a big old slice of apple pie!
To get the full cinnamon flavor, drop your cinnamon stick into your apple cider as it is cooling. The smell will be amazing too!
This delicious apple pie iced tea satisfied me much as a big old piece of apple pie.
- Hot Apple Cider
- Tea Bags
- Apple Slices
- Cinnamon Stick
- Prepare hot apple cider. I did mine in my Keurig.
- Place cinnamon stick into hot cider and allow to cool.
- Prepare hot tea, for one apple cider pod, I made about 3 cups of hot tea using 2 tea bags.
- While tea and cider is cooling, cut up your apple slices.
- Once tea and cider is cool, mix all together with lots of ice and enjoy!