Ugly silk ties, the busier and more colorful the pattern an the better your eggs will look.
Old thin white or light grey t-shirt, that you don’t mind destroying
Rubber bands or twist ties
Carefully cut the stitching out of your ties and cut into pieces large enough to completely cover the egg
Wrap your eggs with the full-color patterned side of the tie or the front of your tie touching the egg.
Wrap tight but be gentle, you don’t want to break the eggs secure with rubber band or twist tie
Place the old cloth over the tie to protect the colors from bleeding onto your eggs secure with rubber band or twist tie
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup of vinegar
- Put all pre wrapped eggs right in your instant pot.
- Cover eggs with water
- Add ½ cup of vinegar
- Place on and lock lid
- Use Manual high pressure for 5 minutes
- When you hear the beep, let your pot natural release for 5 minutes
- Once all pressure has released, QR the remaining pressure
- While waiting on remaining pressure make an ice bath
- Remove lid once all pressure has been released, and immediately submerge in an ice bath for 5 minutes
- Carefully unwrap eggs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 163mg Sodium: 67mg Carbohydrates: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 5g