Give your body a boost with this Apple Cinnamon Detox Water, that Dr. Oz recommends. Just three ingredients needed to create water to boost your metabolism, flush toxins, boost immunity and more. Plus this apple cinnamon water is rather delicious and enjoyable!
Easy Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon Detox Water
The combination of apple and cinnamon paired with water gets transformed into tasty detox water. No need to spend tons of money making this at home for dollars. Grab your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi and have this infused apple cinnamon water to sip on. If you don’t own either I will share how to use the slow cooker method below!
I have made the stovetop method, and I am happy to say the Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi method offers a more vibrant flavor within the drink that really pulls out that cinnamon flavor next to the apple.
How Often Do You Drink Apple Cinnamon Detox Water
It is recommended to drink at least 8 oz with each meal. If you miss, say your lunch drink that is okay. Just try to aim to drink 2-3 times a day if you can.
How Long Does Apple Cinnamon Detox Water Last
Keep apple cinnamon water in the fridge for no more than three days, than start a new batch. After the three day time, the water will begin to go wrong.
What If I Don’t Have Cinnamon Sticks
If you do not have cinnamon sticks, you can substitute about 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon in replace. You will just need to stir well before pouring a glass as the cinnamon will separate from the water slightly. It will also offer a different texture, then using cinnamon sticks.
Can Cinnamon Help with Weight Loss?
Cinnamon is known for helping to lower your cholesterol LDL, which is your bad cholesterol. Just like lemons, cinnamon can help boost your metabolism and help aid in weight loss. While it is not a guarantee, it is worth trying to see if you can benefit from the Detox drink.
Give this detox water a try, and let me know how you like it and if you gain any benefits. We love having this on hand in our fridge, and it is refreshing and a great way to detox your body regularly!
Benefits of Drinking Apple Cinnamon Detox Water in Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot
Need more reasons why you need to be sipping on this drink? Here are some of the incredible reasons as to why you should make up a batch and start drinking it today.
- Great way to boost metabolism
- Naturally helps burn fast
- Boost of Energy
- Toxin cleanse
- Aids in digestion
- Helps leave you full so you eat less
- Great for hydration
As you can see this is affordable, easy to make and an incredible way to detoxify your body and help give your immunity a boost! Give it a try and let me know what you think about this tasty apple cinnamon water. I love having this on hand, I find myself missing it when I am out.
Have you tried an apple cinnamon detox water before?
- One gallon water, filtered or bottled
- 4-6 Apples, sliced & cored
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks
- Pour water into your pot and put on saute to start heating while you are preparing your apples.
- Core and slice your apples. (save about 1 apple worth of slices for later)
- Add apples and cinnamon sticks to your water.
- Place pot on high pressure for 30 minutes
- Do a natural release.
- Remove the lid, turn off the power
- Allow to cool completely.
- Pour over a mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Pour 8 cups into a pitcher. Put fresh apple slices from 1 apple & 1 cinnamon stick. Refrigerate.
- Pour 8 cups into a 2nd pitcher. Put fresh apple slices and cinnamon stick in the pitcher when you are ready to start drinking it. Refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 10mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 7g Protein: 0g