Instant Pot Pork Chops, Gravy & Mashed Potatoes may be the most delicious dinner I have ever had that took 15 minutes to cook. This perfect comfort food meal is done in one pot too!! My instant pot culinary journey has been continuing in such delicious ways. and this dinner is definitely one of my favorites so far. The pork chops were so tender I did not even need a knife. The gravy was delicious!
It is still hard to believe sometimes that this delicious meal was cooked all in one pot and in 15 minutes. I don’t know about you but a good down home meal always brings my family a bit closer. We all down as a family and truly enjoy each other as we enjoy our meal. There is nothing that can bring a bigger smile to this mom’s face. It warms my tummy and heart all at the same time. It is amazing what magic can be made in this magical little instant pot.
This meal is created in one pot. You will just need a vegetable steamer basket. You will layer your steamer basket on top of your pork chops and then layer your potatoes on top.
This is a perfect Sunday dinner. I also have the perfect instant pot dessert. Try any one of my delicious instant pot dump cakes for dessert. Just give yourself a little time to build up your appetite again.
This is a really hearty down-home meal that warmed our belly and our hearts. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
I was able to find a combination cream of chicken & mushroom soup. It worked best for my family since I have a few non-mushroom lovers but wanted some of the flavor to go with the pork. If you prefer to use the regular cream of chicken or cream of mushroom, those will work great too.
If you LOVE instant pot recipes and chat, join our group HERE.
- 1 - 1 1/2 Pound Pork Chops, thin cut no bone
- 1 Envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Envelope Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 10.5 Ounce Can Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 3-4 Russett Potatoes
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the ranch dressing.
- In your inner pot, whisk together the brown gravy mix, cream of chicken & mushroom soup, and beef broth.
- Add the seasoned pork chops to the pot.
- Place your steamer basket on top gently.
- Place your potatoes on top of your steamer basket.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes
- Do a quick release.
- Remove the pork chops carefully onto a plate.
- In a small bowl stir together the cornstarch and water. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the inner pot to thicken the gravy.
- Keep warm while mashing your potatoes.
- I mash with my hand mixer just to speed the process up so things do not get cold. Mix your milk & butter in with your potatoes. Mix well until creamy and delicious.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Saturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 1520mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 10g