This Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is the dessert that will make everyone smile and it is delicious!! I learned the basic recipe for an ice cream sandwich cake years ago from my husbands best childhood friend. I could not believe I had lived so many years and not been introduced to this delicious ice cream cake before. I love ice cream cake! The simplicity was amazing and the taste was incredible.
I have been making the regular version of ice sandwich cake at nearly every big celebration party we have. This time I decided to take a more delicious spin on the simple ice cream sandwich cake by creating an banana split ice cream sandwich cake version. I was getting such a vivid picture of this cake in my head before I created this cake but I had no idea how delicious the end result would be.
Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is so incredibly delicious. You may as well be sitting in an old fashioned ice cream shop eating this decadent treat.
- 9 -12 Ice Cream Sandwiches papers removed
- 1 8 oz Container whipped topping
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallow
- 2 TBSP chocolate syrup
- 2 TBSP Strawberry syrup
- Fresh Strawberries sliced
- 1 Banana sliced
- You may want to assemble your cake in a glass pyrex dish.
- Layer 3 -4 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Spread whipped topping over the top.
- Layer sliced strawberries over top
- lay another layer of ice cream sandwiches
- top with whipped topping
- lay a layer of sliced bananas on top
- cover with ice cream sandwiches
- Cover with whipped topping
- Top with maraschino cherries, sprinkles, chocolate chips, marshmallows & nuts
- Drizzle with chocolate & strawberry syrup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Saturated Fat: 4gSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g