Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli is a healthier version to deep fried ravioli you see on menus at your favorite restaurant. Cheese stuffed ravioli, that is battered in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and air fried. No oil, quick, and a crunchy appetizer calling your name.
These Air Fryer Fried Ravioli are such a delicious crispy lighter version appetizer treat. It is so much more fun to eat these tasty appetizers at home (maybe sitting on the couch or maybe not, lol) than sitting in a restaurant.
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
My boys have gotten so tired of chips & dip and cheese & crackers. They thought they were in heaven when I brought these out for Sunday football.
I love being able to make them in my Air Fryer. I love saving some calories and making these a bit healthier. My boys are all about hot delicious fried ravioli.
What Type of Ravioli Do You Buy
Look for fresh ravioli in the refrigerator section at the store. I find frozen ravioli becomes too mushy and it won’t hold the batter on as well.
Is This An Appetizer Or Main Dish
Either! To be honest I use it for both and even a snack for the kids after school. I don’t box in when you have to eat these crunchy and savory ravioli. So don’t stress and enjoy anytime of day and for any occasion.
To Dip Or Not To Dip
Feel free to pair with a marinara or even a homemade ranch. Sometimes I just eat them plain, and they taste just as good. Make your own sauce or buy your favorite brand. I have dipped it in marinara and even just pasta sauce and both were delicious.
Can I Do Meat Stuffed Toasted Ravioli
Yes. You can use any stuffed ravioli for this recipe. We love cheese but if you prefer meat inside with cheese, go for it.
How to Store Leftover Fried Ravioli
As a disclaimer I am throwing out there that these do taste best fresh. You can save them but they do lose some of the crunch factor.
Place in an airtight container once they have fully cooled and store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Best Way To Reheat Fried Ravioli
I pop them right back into Air Fryer and let them warm up in it. Or I lay them out on baking sheet and warm up in oven. Either method will offer a crispier texture. If you don’t want to go that route, heat in microwave. They will lose some texture that way but still taste good!
What Else Can You Make In Your Air Fryer
Pretty much everything! I have made desserts, appetizers, main dishes and more. The Air Fryer is such a handy kitchen accessory, you will love if.
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs | These are incredible! Toss on a bun and dive in to one incredible hot dog you will never forget.
- Corn Casserole | Whether a holiday or weeknight this corn casserole hits the spot! Easy, savory with a little sweetness.
- Chick Fil A Nuggets | Skip the drive thru and stay home and make one delicious chicken nugget recipe that tastes like Chick Fil A.
- Fried Oreos | Who needs the fair when you can bring fair food to you! Fried Oreos are a weakness and these gems are dynamite!
Look at all the recipes you can make in your Air Fryer! This doesn’t even skim the surface!
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli is a great for sure. I love that fried taste without the oil!
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated three cheese ravioli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- ¼ tsp. of red pepper flakes
- ½ cup marinara sauce to use as a dip
- Basel chopped as garnish, optional
- Mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the tortellini in a medium sauce pan filled with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drain and set on a plate
- Dip each piece into the beaten eggs, and then into the panko mixture.
- Heat the Air Fryer to 360 and cook the tortellini for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- You may have to do this in batches.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 251 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 131mg Sodium: 490mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 13g