These Air Fryer Fried Ravioli are such a delicious crispy lighter version appetizer treat. It is so much more fun to eat these tasty appetizers at home (maybe sitting on the couch or maybe not, lol) than sitting in a restaurant. My boys have gotten so tired of chips & dip and cheese & crackers. They thought they were in heaven when I brought these out for Sunday football.
I love being able to make them in my Air Fryer. I love saving some calories and making these a bit healthier. My boys are all about hot delicious fried ravioli.
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated three cheese ravioli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- ¼ tsp. of red pepper flakes
- ½ cup marinara sauce to use as a dip
- Basel chopped as garnish, optional
- Mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the tortellini in a medium sauce pan filled with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drain and set on a plate
- Dip each piece into the beaten eggs, and then into the panko mixture.
- Heat the Air Fryer to 360 and cook the tortellini for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- You may have to do this in batches.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 251 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 131mg Sodium: 490mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 13g